Lumberton @ PNG girls 3/7

Why is it that everytime a team loses they have to complain and say the refs cost them the game! I watched the game and could really have cared less who won. Both calls were consistent with the calls the refs made all night against both teams. Both teams played fast and physical games. Lumberton controlled the ball the entire second half but just never got off any real good shots on goal! Please don't say the refs cost Lumberton the game! They made good calls and bad calls both ways!

I don't usually say it but it was true last night!!! Both free kicks they got the goals on should have been against PNG! And the ref was going to pull out a red card on a PNG player till he got hit in the stomach with the ball ALL of lumberton players and fans were yelling about it because he had it half way out!!!! 

You obviously don't know much about soccer. The yellow and red cards are kept in the same pocket, so when they pull the yellow card you will see the red card as well sometimes. I really don't think a ref decides to change his mind on what color card because a ball hit him. The first game between the two had a punch thrown and connect to the opposing teams face and a yellow card was given. To receive a red card you almost have to put somebody in the hospital on purpose! Red cards are handed out to often in HS soccer! There was physical hard play by both teams in both games. Both teams grabbed shirts, tripped the other team, knocked opposing players down with shoulders, High kicked and everything else that happens in a highly competitive soccer match. Lumberton had the same amount of free kicks from about the same distance and just didn't capitalize on those opportunities!

18 hours ago, Cozmo said:

Sounds like sour grapes to me. There were many fouls by the raiders that didn't get called. When we played in lumberton your clock operator was stopping the clock to try and give y'all more time. 

18 hours ago, Cozmo said:

and if you want to talk about red cards in the first game on of the Lumberton players punched one PNG players in the face and didn't get a red card. Any sport you play when you throw a punch you get ejected so if you want to talk about unfair Refs you need to look at that game.

And Cozmo with the mic drop......walks off stage.