PNG Colors

Coach85

Like they always say, always be faithful to purple and ....grey?

hey, I'm a bulldog fan so can't miss the chance to dig on png a little bit...I could personally care less what any school does with the colors of their uniforms, so long as you can read the numbers on the jersey...ozen with the yellow numbers on white jerseys was a bit difficult to read, but again, it's their choice

I usually could not care less what color the uniforms are. I have noticed a lot of Silsbee's uniforms now have a lot of black in them. I am not sure why. The uniform to me is not a big deal in any sport except football. I remember Lumberton had a grey uniform a few years ago that was awful. I could never see the numbers to see who was doing what. They made it extremely tough to detail who did what. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/24/2017 at 4:43 PM, Coach85 said:

That is ugly. I don't care if it would be purple and white the design is ridiculous. I would not want to see that on my kids head.

Why is it ridiculous? I actually think it is classy and a very accurate representation of an Indian head dress.

Did you ask your son what he thought?