Amazing, A Democrat Who Has A Clue

Hagar

10 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Well darn.  I opened this thinking it was about me.  

Lmbo, but you should know, out of respect for you, you being the only "normal" democrat I know, I usually refer to the others as "new left" or "far left".  Actually they've gone so far left, you're closer to a Republican with a concussion than a democrat.

17 hours ago, REBgp said:

He's certainly not a conservative, but he understands how democrats are screwing up.

This is the hidden content, please

Quite an interesting post Reb! While the author of this article gets it, I can't believe any others in the Democratic party do. With the election of Perez as the DNC chief kinda proves it. Perez is a better choice than Ellison, but not by much. As long as guys like these run the party, I may never vote for another Democrat again. The pendulum has swung way too far...

11 hours ago, TxHoops said:

wrong quote, either me or system.  I'd like to blame system, but I've had bronchitis for a month & Dr can't get it cured - yet.  Sitting over 2hrs in the WS gym, which I cud only describe as a sauna, didn't help.

7 minutes ago, shovel said:

Quite an interesting post Reb! While the author of this article gets it, I can't believe any others in the Democratic party do. With the election of Perez as the DNC chief kinda proves it. Perez is a better choice than Ellison, but not by much. As long as guys like these run the party, I may never vote for another Democrat again. The pendulum has swung way too far...

In my opinion, you're correct shovel.  They stubbornly stuck to their, what was then, far left agenda in the 80's and 90's.  Patiently waiting until Americans got tired of Republiicans being in charge, which they did.  Ironically, Bill & the republican Congress got a lot done.  Amazing what our Govt can get done when they work together, but I'm afraid those days are over.  The DNC leadership seems oblivious to how far out of touch they are with informed Americans.  

1 hour ago, shovel said:

Remember -- perez picked ellison as Deputy Chief!