SETX BOYS HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL SCHEDULE - REGIONAL TOURNAMENTS

This is the hidden content, please

BOYS HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL

SCHEDULE - REGIONAL TOURNAMENT

Friday, March 3, 2017

Class 6A

Cypress Falls Eagles 55 Atascocita Eagles 45 (Cypress Falls to face Fort Bend Bush)

Class 4A

Waco La Vega Pirates 52 Silsbee Tigers 93 (Silsbee to face Houston Yates)

Class 3A

Teague Lions 78 Kountze Lions 71 (Teague to face Jarrell)

Class 2A

Grapeland Sandies 86 Shelbyville Dragons 68 (Grapeland to face Tenaha)

Italy Gladiators 67 Tenaha Tigers 92 (Tenaha to face Grapeland)

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Class 4A

1:00 pm - Houston Yates Lions vs. Silsbee Tigers, Johnson Coliseum (Sam Houston State), Huntsville (Winner to advance to State 4A Tournament)

Class 2A

12:00 pm - Grapeland Sandies vs. Tenaha Tigers, Leon High School, Jewett (Winner to advance to State 2A Tournament)

Somebody answer this for me.  I randomly chose to go watch the Klein forest vs Westfield playoff game, which KF won.  I haven't been paying much attention to either team or to high school basketball in Houston, except where Silsbee was involved.

Question: what happened to Klein Forest' star pg Kenneth Morris.  He is not playing with them now.  Did he get hurt?  Was he suspended?  I am curious about what happened to him.

25 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

What time will the regional final game be in Huntsville?  I'm going to see Bush/Dawson on Friday but hoping to catch Silsbee/Yates on Saturday (assuming we get chalk in Friday's games of course).  

Both the regional semifinal and regional final will be in Huntville.

33 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

What time will the regional final game be in Huntsville?  I'm going to see Bush/Dawson on Friday but hoping to catch Silsbee/Yates on Saturday (assuming we get chalk in Friday's games of course).  

According to the UIl bracket it is at 1:00.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Somebody answer this for me.  I randomly chose to go watch the Klein forest vs Westfield playoff game, which KF won.  I haven't been paying much attention to either team or to high school basketball in Houston, except where Silsbee was involved.

Question: what happened to Klein Forest' star pg Kenneth Morris.  He is not playing with them now.  Did he get hurt?  Was he suspended?  I am curious about what happened to him.

Not sure, but it looks like they have been without him for all of the playoffs.

8 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I won't make it to the Regional finals in Huntsville.  Whoever comes out of Region 3, hopefully Silsbee, will be on TV Thursday.  Saturday too if it goes that far.  At least that's how it happened last year.

4A state semifinals are on Friday, like last year.