Hardin Tournament

aTmfan06

8 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Hardin 9
Tarkington 5 
F

Hardin wins the Tournament and is 4-0

Hardin is a very salty team, got a few boys that swing it well. As I think everyone knows that don't have pitching depth, the pitching rule are coming into play big time in the tournaments.

1 hour ago, idk said:

Hardin is a very salty team, got a few boys that swing it well. As I think everyone knows that don't have pitching depth, the pitching rule are coming into play big time in the tournaments.

I don't think so. IMO, any coach that throws a kid over 110 pitches in one tournament should not have a job.

24 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I don't think so. IMO, any coach that throws a kid over 110 pitches in one tournament should not have a job.

that is not what I was saying. I agree that a coach should not throw a kid that much, I wouldn't even want my son to throw 110 this early in the season. But for some teams if is coming into play.

18 hours ago, idk said:

that is not what I was saying. I agree that a coach should not throw a kid that much, I wouldn't even want my son to throw 110 this early in the season. But for some teams if is coming into play.

Agree. Especially at the smaller schools that only have one or two guys who can really pitch. Were seeing a lot of "throwers" in these tournaments.

28 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Agree. Especially at the smaller schools that only have one or two guys who can really pitch. Were seeing a lot of "throwers" in these tournaments.

I agree, For the teams that have a deep pitching staff, well they should be in the thick of things anyway, but for the teams that don't have much pitching. The games are very boring and hard to watch. We are seeing a lot of throwers also.