MSNBC: Our Job is to Control What People Think

Hagar

10 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

Wow, all this time I thought the media's job was to report news.  

Used to be that when you read a newspaper, the headlines and other news items were indeed factual. If someone had an opinion, it was under the editorial or commentary title. Nowadays, everyone's opinion is infused in every story.

Question : Has anyone ever seen as much coverage of any president's EVERY move as much as we have seen for Trump? He has a legitimate complaint. I would have already sued for libel and gone after the individuals that went after his kids.

1 hour ago, Ty Cobb said:

Wow, all this time I thought the media's job was to report news.  

You just got throwed out trying to steal second Ty lol.  

I know you were being facetious, and like baddog said, their stories are infused with their opinions.  And I know that slipped out of that guys mouth, but that's their plan - brainwash.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

You just got throwed out trying to steal second Ty lol.  

I know you were being facetious, and like baddog said, their stories are infused with their opinions.  And I know that slipped out of that guys mouth, but that's their plan - brainwash.

Reb, the problem today is that too many people have trouble deciphering facts. I won't say who, but their initials are THE LEFT! Too many are dependant on someone "filling them in". Therefore, the opinion of some is paramount to understanding anything in print. Then, if they say what those people want to hear, they have them by the short ones, so to speak. It's a con game for those easily conned.

• 8 months later...
On November 3, 2017 at 10:32 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

More wisdom from the folks at PMSNBC...lol.

I'm sure more folks saw about this on fox than on PMSNBC when it actually happened.

This is the hidden content, please

How does such a deranged, hateful person get to a relatively important position in news organizations?  How much does he make for being a buffoon?  Be advised, I'm not surprised.  Most liberals put the Democratic Party's interest before obvious business decisions.  This guy is proof of that, as is Roger Goodell.   

The motto of Soldiers is God, Country, Family.  For to many democrats, the party is their God.

11 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Fox news is controlling the way their viewers think whether its intentional or not

Are you be controlled by FoxNews? After all, you must be a regular watcher to render such an informed analysis.

If you think others are being controlled, please tell us who your master(s) are. ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, Al Jezeera, BET, The Food Network, CMT? Inquiring minds want to know.

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Are you be controlled by FoxNews? After all, you must be a regular watcher to render such an informed analysis.

If you think others are being controlled, please tell us who your master(s) are. ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, Al Jezeera, BET, The Food Network, CMT? Inquiring minds want to know.

We stopped havings masters a long time ago. we's free now

6 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Master Englebert!

As usual, you are wrong...bigly. But that comes as no surprise to anyone. I guess since you can't answer the question you have to resort to the personal attacks then play the victim card. That is such a worn out tactic, and is just laughable. But I will play along.

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

As usual, you are wrong...bigly. But that comes as no surprise to anyone. I guess since you can't answer the question you have to resort to the personal attacks then play the victim card. That is such a worn out tactic, and is just laughable. But I will play along.

You are a on a message board, you are not a journalist, repeat....you are not a journalist

7 minutes ago, new tobie said:

You are a on a message board, you are not a journalist, repeat....you are not a journalist

I never claimed to be. You made the statement that FoxNews is controlling people. And I just eluded to the obvious...that you are wrong, then posed the question of who was controlling you. In what crazy mixed-up world do you think that qualifies me to think I'm a journalist?

Are you currently in control of your faculties. The rails don't seem to be in front of you, although it is awfully hard to tell with you on a continual basis.

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Anything is stupid that doesn't agree with you guys and your greatest leader of all time. Your  grabbing Chump

Never said he was the greatest leader, nor do I agree with everything he does. But, it is a shame that your party had nothing better to offer. Stupid is saying you'ze ain't had no masters in a long time, and we's free.  Hello, that is stupid!

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Anything is stupid that doesn't agree with you guys and your greatest leader of all time. Your  grabbing Chump

You are precisely the reason why we can't have a debate on this forum. Why would anybody attempt a civil conversation when we know you are lurking to bring the conversation down to your 3rd grade level. I actually thought for a while that you were just playing the fool. It is obvious that I was wrong. Do you think this forum would be better or worse without your input? Serious question. Let's see if you can give a serious answer. 

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

I never claimed to be. You made the statement that FoxNews is controlling people. And I just eluded to the obvious...that you are wrong, then posed the question of who was controlling you. In what crazy mixed-up world do you think that qualifies me to think I'm a journalist?

Are you currently in control of your faculties. The rails don't seem to be in front of you, although it is awfully hard to tell with you on a continual basis.

Go ahead and prove em wrong, Tobie.   Say something that is actually intelligent.  That'll show em.!!!

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Jus a few of the brightest liberal minds over at PMSNBC.

And liberals accuse Fox of being biased?  Hey, I'll admit Fox leans to the right, but out of the MSM, it's the only one.  The rest lean, or are at a 90 angle to the left.