Evadale - Alto

Chester86

3 hours ago, Chester86 said:

Anyone have anything on Alto?  I see common opponents of Chireno and West Sabine, but otherwise don't know too much about them.

Per Maxpreps, they have a 6'8" Post #4, who averages almost 10 rebounds a game, and 10 points, and 3 blocks per game.  Their PG #10, is their high scorer, with @ 18 points a game, and leads team with 3 steals per game.

42 minutes ago, DHSPiratesBaseball said:

Yeah That Daniel Bean kid is a great three point shooter, if he's on fire than it's going to get nasty

He is a below 40% shooter and only shoots the three from ONE spot on the floor. I wouldn't be so quick to throw the word great in there. Good shooter sure, great not so much.

The thing that helps the Rebels is anyone can have a hot night, but most is the team consistency.  Johnny Gravis, Jacob Splawn, Kagen Rawls, Daniel Bean and Tyler Torres can all hit the threes.  Then you have Coy Williams, Zack Stark, Kade Upshw and Casey Black gonna do work down low making post moves, rebounding and put-backs.  Brandon Totten and Matthew Graves gonna come in and either hit out wide, drive and hounds on defense.  Then you have the QB running the whole show, Brady Griffin.  So you see the beauty of the Runnin Rebels is not 1 name but the collective team - Tommy Teammate.  Someone will step up.  Go Rebels!!!  Overachieve and believe!

12 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

The thing that helps the Rebels is anyone can have a hot night, but most is the team consistency.  Johnny Gravis, Jacob Splawn, Kagen Rawls, Daniel Bean and Tyler Torres can all hit the threes.  Then you have Coy Williams, Zack Stark, Kade Upshw and Casey Black gonna do work down low making post moves, rebounding and put-backs.  Brandon Totten and Matthew Graves gonna come in and either hit out wide, drive and hounds on defense.  Then you have the QB running the whole show, Brady Griffin.  So you see the beauty of the Runnin Rebels is not 1 name but the collective team - Tommy Teammate.  Someone will step up.  Go Rebels!!!  Overachieve and believe!

Get 'em Rebs!!

8 hours ago, jam14 said:

He is a below 40% shooter and only shoots the three from ONE spot on the floor. I wouldn't be so quick to throw the word great in there. Good shooter sure, great not so much.

I agree and think Alto shouldn't even defend him.  I mean 40% shooter - defend someone else.  Put him in a corner and don't worry about him.

9 hours ago, jam14 said:

This is an ignorant post. He is definitely a great shooter and I'd be willing to bet Alto is worried about what he can do from the 3 point line. 

33 minutes ago, 24/7Fun said:

Wow! How rude and hateful can you be to talk trash on a high school kid! Hope you feel good about yourself! Karma is a you know what! 

Well it's not that he is talking about a high school kid. This is a sports forum and he is trying to talk about a player statistics standpoint. He isn't being hateful. He just has no clue what he is talking about basically.

11 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Well it's not that he is talking about a high school kid. This is a sports forum and he is trying to talk about a player statistics standpoint. He isn't being hateful. He just has no clue what he is talking about basically.

Lol wow ok, the "great no so much" is tacky! IMO and everyone has one of those also!