☆#1 Silsbee vs HJ☆

Rocky Balboa vs. Drago or more familiar David vs. Goliath. Great win by H J  last night they had to overcome a bit of adversity but I was happy to see them gut it out and get a win. Mr. Sneed played lights out all night. this one is going to be an intense and tough game but if there is a will there is a way. Roll the balls out and lets play!  Just a few opinionated points. If the hawks want to win this one they have to eliminate turnovers. these extra possession were almost deadly against Booker T.   Booker T.  turned those possession into lay ups that gave them  a lead. the tigers will shoot 3's. H-J cannot continue passing up shot opportunities. The court gets very small when you look for only two or three guys to score.  Its going to be tough enough to deal with Silsbee speed and length. when H-J has an opportunity to score they have to take it! the games I have been most impressed with the hawks is when EVERYBODY that steps on the floor contributes. Friday cant come quick enough!!!!

21 minutes ago, PINETREE said:

Time for me to add my prediction.....Tigers by 30...They are really on a mission to finish some unfinished business.....When they played on Jan. 10th it was a 30 point victory (81-51) so why should this game be any different?

I hope you are right and I do believe my Tigers take this one but as to why it would be different. One I am sure hj has improved as we have but we also lost one of our top players for the season.  Now these guys are playing with a purpose so we will just have to wait and see the margin.