Beaumont Central 81 Barbers Hill 42/FINAL

WOSgrad

41 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, all I know about Elkins is those really good guards they had they they beat Ozen last year are gone...

And THIS Central team has some of the best shooters that I've seen in a while, and most are tall kids...  Could be a mismatch for Elkins.. 

Sorry Soulja, but I'm thinking one and done. We'll see though...who are the shooters?

55 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, all I know about Elkins is those really good guards they had they they beat Ozen last year are gone...

And THIS Central team has some of the best shooters that I've seen in a while, and most are tall kids...  Could be a mismatch for Elkins.. 

You are half right Soulja, one of those guards is still there n he's number 3 (jacobs) who shot well that game. Central needs to control #3 n #5 the center at 6'6 last name starts with a K.  They do have good reserve players that help. I say a nail bitter for either. Go JAGS....

1 hour ago, indian15/16 said:

Sorry Soulja, but I'm thinking one and done. We'll see though...who are the shooters?

The 3 star players are Juniors...  #21 and #5 shoot the lights out...  #12 is more of the athlete but I've seen him knock some down... Now if the shots aren't falling, then they'll be in trouble...

55 minutes ago, central_jaguars said:

You are half right Soulja, one of those guards is still there n he's number 3 (jacobs) who shot well that game. Central needs to control #3 n #5 the center at 6'6 last name starts with a K.  They do have good reserve players that help. I say a nail bitter for either. Go JAGS....

Damn...  They had 3 that could go...  1 left?  Smh.

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The 3 star players are Juniors...  #21 and #5 shoot the lights out...  #12 is more of the athlete but I've seen him knock some down... Now if the shots aren't falling, then they'll be in trouble...

#12 must be Jaylon...couldn't shoot a lick for the most part but I'm sure he's improved some. He's definitely athletic though. I wouldn't want the ball in his hands if I needed a shot to drop in crunch time but I do remember him being sneaky good on the offensive glass. That could come in handy. FB E. losing #5 to graduation is huge. That kid was lightening quick, slick with the ball, and an unbelievable help defender. He may have been the best guard I saw in SA last year outside of Carson Edwards.   

39 minutes ago, indian15/16 said:

#12 must be Jaylon...couldn't shoot a lick for the most part but I'm sure he's improved some. He's definitely athletic though. I wouldn't want the ball in his hands if I needed a shot to drop in crunch time but I do remember him being sneaky good on the offensive glass. That could come in handy. FB E. losing #5 to graduation is huge. That kid was lightening quick, slick with the ball, and an unbelievable help defender. He may have been the best guard I saw in SA last year outside of Carson Edwards.   

Yes, #12 is Jaylon.  And the few that he's attempted were good...so he's better.