Ivanka?

baddog

10 hours ago, baddog said:

You just don't like her because she is white.

Of course, some might not like her due to their being one of those ITS. I mean, they don't even know what they are or what they like, so if you don't know if you want to be the rider or the ridee, it may keep you from liking Ivanka. What else? She is drop dead gorgeous.

14 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You are a race baiter.

This quote coming from someone who called practically everyone on this board (and all of Southeast Texas) racist with not one iota of supporting evidence. That is rich. And the irony of baddog's post flew two miles over your head. Similar to the "fact" that Black people can't be racist.

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Trump cheated on Ivana with marla, then cheated on marla with melania and cheated on melania with putin.

Funny guy. If you keep it up, you might even believe your crap. No one with half a brain does though. Infidelity, if you can prove it, is not illegal and Trump didn't have underaged kids for sex.

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

besides I'm sure that I have more white friends than you have minority friends

There is a black man that has my deceased son's name tatooed on his back with a huge cross about 18 inches long. They were best friends. Numbers don't matter. Want to try that crap on someone else?

2 minutes ago, new tobie said:

you started this black white thing with this comment

Don't try to crawfish now. This was just more proof that you don't know what you are talking about or who you are dealing with. 

My sarcastic post was to show what I always heard when I disagreed with Obama. I am not a lefty so I don't have his views, not against him for his skin color, which I was always reminded of as though I were blind. Engelbert caught the sarcasm.

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Don't try to crawfish now. This was just more proof that you don't know what you are talking about or who you are dealing with. 

My sarcastic post was to show what I always heard when I disagreed with Obama. I am not a lefty so I don't have his views, not against him for his skin color, which I was always reminded of as though I were blind. Engelbert caught the sarcasm.

you guys seem to ignore trumps lies and the disrespect that he has shown towards his own party memebers and their spouses even. My grandfather would have been whipping trumps....everyday with that foul disprespectful mouth of his

2 minutes ago, new tobie said:

you guys seem to ignore trumps lies and the disrespect that he has shown towards his own party memebers and their spouses even. My grandfather would have been whipping trumps....everyday with that foul disprespectful mouth of his

Trump is not P.C, get used to it. He has made some mistakes as we all do. He has come through on several of the promises he made. It's what got him elected, and people voted for him to keep Hillary from ruining this country.

What's not to like about Ivanka? I think she is hot and smart and her own woman

• 2 weeks later...