aTmfan06

#3 Jarrell

#4 La Marque 

#6 Teague

#9 Hempstead 

#12 Buna

#17 Kountze 

#25 East Bernard 

Tough road for Kountze, Buna, and EC . Kirbyville lost last night. Who makes the regional tournament and wins it? I have 

Jarrel            

La Marque         La Marque      La Marque wins 

Teague               Teague             The region 

Kountze

hoping for a Kountze Buna regional final though and definitely will pull for both squads but this is how I see it. Only reason I have Kountze there instead of Hempstead is they don't handle the press well. Or at least they didn't last year.

9 minutes ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

I would agree with you but for some reason I think Kountze beats Teague. Would love to see Buna there, tough matchup with Lamarque though. 

I'd love to see Kountze beat Teague. But they gave us a heck of a game last season. But yes I want nothing more than for Buna to beat La Marque as well.

Kountze has a very tough road, but a road they could possibly get through. Hitchcock is a very streaky team (don't think Kountze will have a problem, but it is the playoffs). Newton is no cake walk, they will give Kountze game. Then Hempstead, I will be surprised if Kountze is in the regional tourney. TJ is good, but he's not Grayland. 

As for Buna, they are going to hit a wall in the 3rd round.

12 minutes ago, About a week ago said:

Kountze has a very tough road, but a road they could possibly get through. Hitchcock is a very streaky team (don't think Kountze will have a problem, but it is the playoffs). Newton is no cake walk, they will give Kountze game. Then Hempstead, I will be surprised if Kountze is in the regional tourney. TJ is good, but he's not Grayland. 

I think Hitchcock will be tougher than either team that Kountze would see in the second round. To me yes TJ has to play well but Dallion Edwards will factor just as much.

1 hour ago, About a week ago said:

So you don't think East Chambers will beat Hempstead? :)

11 hours ago, About a week ago said:

After Bi-District what're everyone's thoughts?

I think Buna and Kountze better step it up big time if they want to go much further. Those two games were way to close for bi-district games against low-seeded teams. I am also more worried about Buna getting past LaMarque in round 3 (if they make it that far). Kirbyville gave Buna and Kountze fits in district, and LaMarque absolutely destroyed them. But its the playoffs, so you never know.

2 hours ago, Gregg Popovich said:

I think Buna and Kountze better step it up big time if they want to go much further. Those two games were way to close for bi-district games against low-seeded teams. I am also more worried about Buna getting past LaMarque in round 3 (if they make it that far). Kirbyville gave Buna and Kountze fits in district, and LaMarque absolutely destroyed them. But its the playoffs, so you never know.

Buna's not getting by LaMarque, not a good matchup for Buna. And LaMarque is just that good.

4 hours ago, Cougar Den said:

I think the Hempstead & East Bernard game will be good 

I agree, East Bernard might be the sleeper of the region. EC really did play one of their better games of the season. Their big guys are going to cause a lot of miss match problems for teams. And #2 (4 year starter) is a stud.  Also not one time  did EB panic when EC would make a run they would ride the tide then make their own run. 

46 minutes ago, About a week ago said:

Jarrell vs LaMarque 

Kountze vs Teague

Who's in the finals?

Who makes the trip to San Antonio?

I'm pulling for my hometown in any game they play! And always will. But I stand by my prediction. La Marque will beat Teague in the regional finals. I pray I'm wrong.

8 hours ago, About a week ago said:

Jarrell vs LaMarque 

Kountze vs Teague

Who's in the finals?

Who makes the trip to San Antonio?

Pulling for Kountze so that our district can represent region 3 at state for the 3rd year in a row. But I don't think anybody is getting past La Marque unless Jarrell is some kind of a bad match-up for them. La Marque is my pick to win state unless they run into a team that has size and plays very fundamental basketball. 

18 minutes ago, Gregg Popovich said:

Pulling for Kountze so that our district can represent region 3 at state for the 3rd year in a row. But I don't think anybody is getting past La Marque unless Jarrell is some kind of a bad match-up for them. La Marque is my pick to win state unless they run into a team that has size and plays very fundamental basketball. 

Dallas Madison is my pick to win state