The left must be so proud!!

stevenash

4 hours ago, westend1 said:

So a female wrestler was scared to wrestle another female wrestler?    

Can you explain what "valid medical purpose" means from a lawyers point of view?  I'm just trying to figure out what will stop girls from pumping themselves full of steroids in order to win championships and just claiming they felt like being a dude   

The Texas Education Code and UIL rules prevent steroid use, but the code allows their use if “dispensed, prescribed, delivered and administered by a medical practitioner for a valid medical purposes."

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Do you folks believe that gay only comes in liberal flavor. Their were Republican presidents that some claimed to have had gay tendencies.

In what imagination land did you conceive of this notion? Can you name one single anti-Leftist person on this board, or anywhere for that matter, that believes all gays belong exclusively to the Liberals? Your profiling skills are in severe need of readjustment.

And "gay" doesn't have anything to do with these psychologically troubled kids that take hormones to initiate changing there sex.  Personally, I'm surprised that CPS doesn't investigate their parents.  Regardless, the UIL needs to nip this in the bud.  No participation if you're taking any drug enhancing drugs, including hormones (at least opposite sex hormones), regardless of Dr approval or not.  If you think that there's not a Dr in some Tx town that would write a prescription to "help the team", you're delusional....

What a bunch of idiots...Teaching kids that cops are normal people is a bad thing?

I guess we were raised differently back in the day and were taught to respect authority.  I think pretty much every adult I was around had permission to bust my a$$ if I got out of line.  Different world we live in today.  

This is the hidden content, please

12 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

What a bunch of idiots...Teaching kids that cops are normal people is a bad thing?

I guess we were raised differently back in the day and were taught to respect authority.  I think pretty much every adult I was around had permission to bust my a$$ if I got out of line.  Different world we live in today.  

smh...idiots is right.

Trump is the Devil

Quote:

A Florida pastor who took his 11-year-old daughter to a campaign-style rally for President Trump said he hoped the event would serve as a civics lesson but that it turned instead into a spectacle where "demonic activity was palpable."

Joel Tooley, lead pastor 

in eastern Florida, said that when he heard that the president and first lady would be passing through town, he decided to go see them in person.

"I am enough of a sentimentalist that when I found out THEEEE President was coming to town, I got online quickly and reserved two tickets," 

But the rally last weekend was not what the pastor had in mind.

"As people were coming in, there was a lot of excitement and a strong sense of patriotism," Tooley wrote.

However, during a rendition of "God Bless the USA," some attendees began to sing along and raise their hands in an almost religious way.

"People were being ushered into a deeply religious experience," Tooley wrote, "and it made me completely uncomfortable.

"I love my country; I honor those who sacrificed their lives for our freedom and I respect our history and what we stand for, but what I experienced in that moment sent shivers down my spine. I felt like people were here to worship an ideology along with the man who was leading it. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't the song per se it was this inexplicable movement that was happening in the room. It was a religious zeal."