La Marque 91 Kirbyville 35/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, Gregg Popovich said:

Hmm..... Using the Buna vs. Kirbyville scores and the LaMarque vs. Kirbyville score, it doesn't look too good for Buna in round 3.......

Kirbyville played Buna and Kountze relatively close in district. I know its all about matchups, but..........

No doubt La Marque has a good team. Sometimes also a team won't play as good as they would against a team they know they gotta play good against to beat, rather a team they know they should handle. La Marque has been the favorite to win the region all year. I still think If Buna or Kountze plays great against them they have a shot .

3 hours ago, no-look said:

Did Lamargue get their players back? Thought they lost some? 

I believe they have.  I know they were missing 2 of their best 3 players when they lost by 2 to #2 ranked Santa Rosa earlier this year.  I would still put La Marque as a heavy favorite to win their region now at full strength.  They may be a favorite against anyone but Dallas Madison.  And that could be an interesting game if it happens.