Silsbee 105 Huntington 55/FINAL

WOSgrad

8 hours ago, PINETREE said:

Great game Tigers......On to the next opponent.....Was really surprised when I got home and looked at sports segment on both Channel 12 and Channel 6 and there wasn't any highlights of the game.....how does the #1 team in the state doesn't rate a sports reporter? 

Really simple...  Because they played Huntington...  No disrespect to them,  it I'm sure everyone knew that they would be able to handle them with ease...

8 hours ago, PINETREE said:

Great game Tigers......On to the next opponent.....Was really surprised when I got home and looked at sports segment on both Channel 12 and Channel 6 and there wasn't any highlights of the game.....how does the #1 team in the state doesn't rate a sports reporter? 

Don't worry you can bet that the local sports reporters, KFDM, 12news & fox4 will be at the HJ match-up if it happens. 

You will see HJ scoring from all over the court with them showing Silsbee only making like 2 buckets & then they will say HJ almost had it. Typical coverage for Silsbee lol

2 hours ago, Tiger05 said:

Don't worry you can bet that the local sports reporters, KFDM, 12news & fox4 will be at the HJ match-up if it happens. 

You will see HJ scoring from all over the court with them showing Silsbee only making like 2 buckets & then they will say HJ almost had it. Typical coverage for Silsbee lol

I agree it is a shame that Silsbee doesn't get the local coverage they deserve but if you ask me all of the news stations are a little inconsistent with their coverage. as far as the HJ silsbee match up I hope that's how the story actually goes HJ on fire and silsbee Luke warm ( Hj better focus on Booker T first though)

Silsbee was treated the same way last year #1 and no coverage. Sad if you ask me but let it be P.N.G. ARE NEDERLAND. Ow and can't forget about that WO.S FOOTBALL TEAM. ... And the sad thing is their is knot one other team in the state of Texas""  putting up scores like this for the last two years . SILSBEE is the type of team movies are made about.!

14 minutes ago, PINETREE said:

They sent a crew to the Kirbyville-LaMarque game @ East Chambers....It was a BLOWOUT !!!!!!!!

How far is Winnie from Beaumont again? Compared to Livingston? Stop complaining your team is most likely gonna win the state championship and trust me will get plenty of coverage. Let me see .. what would I want more of... Kountze to win another state title or media coverage for a bi district/ area round easy win??... hmmmmmm 

Man, I didn't realize we (Silsbee) had so many whiny fans.

Trust me, Silsbee gets as much coverage as any other area team outside the immediate Beaumont area.

Some of you people have no clue how the media works.

BTW, Beaumont Enterprise was at the game.

If a player is closing in for a layup and the defensive player comes up from behind and slams him out of bounds that is a flagrant foul.  If it happens 2 or 3 times that is not basketball that is thuggery.  If the defensive player doesn't have the athletic ability to stop the lay up let it go.  You can get someone seriously injured like that.  Stick to football.

2 hours ago, Who That said:

Silsbee was treated the same way last year #1 and no coverage. Sad if you ask me but let it be P.N.G. ARE NEDERLAND. Ow and can't forget about that WO.S FOOTBALL TEAM. ... And the sad thing is their is knot one other team in the state of Texas""  putting up scores like this for the last two years . SILSBEE is the type of team movies are made about.!

You don't want to draw WO-S into this argument.  It will end badly for you.

This whole paragraph is so embarrassing. 

LOL!!!!