The Trump Circus

Kountzer

I'll leave Clinton out of the equation for my own personal reasons, but did you see the presidents to which he is comparing Trump. Those were great presidents and ones that lived before the age of the liberal combantant. Sure they got things done. They all had more bi-partisan support. Man, he left out Obama. What's up with that?

Now look at your article. It says "opinion". Everyone has one and it is my opinion that Trump is being fought tooth and nail by a ridiculously stubborn left which stalls progress, but let's blame Trump. Typical.

Now look at the name of the author......DUH!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

trump family spending is totally out of control

I know this a silly question that will go unanswered, but can you show specifics of what you mean? (I laughed the whole time I was typing that sentence.) I guess the better question would be...Do you think anybody gives one iota of thought to your unsubstantiated, baseless, and thoughtless claims?

It is certainly looking like you have joined the melting snowflake crowd. (California is currently experiencing flood conditions after a five year drought.) Sometimes I wish I could just spend most of my time in fantasy land. I sometimes feel like trying it, but am afraid I might never come back to reality in a sane manner. Twisting facts and creating untruths is an easy way to create a mental "safe space" in which to enjoy a perpetual state of bliss. I'm just worried about that hard crash that seems to always accompany the inevitable return to reality.

6 hours ago, Englebert said:

I know this a silly question that will go unanswered, but can you show specifics of what you mean? (I laughed the whole time I was typing that sentence.) I guess the better question would be...Do you think anybody gives one iota of thought to your unsubstantiated, baseless, and thoughtless claims?

It is certainly looking like you have joined the melting snowflake crowd. (California is currently experiencing flood conditions after a five year drought.) Sometimes I wish I could just spend most of my time in fantasy land. I sometimes feel like trying it, but am afraid I might never come back to reality in a sane manner. Twisting facts and creating untruths is an easy way to create a mental "safe space" in which to enjoy a perpetual state of bliss. I'm just worried about that hard crash that seems to always accompany the inevitable return to reality.

He would rather follow sexual deviants to Orgy Island.