HYPOCRITS

new tobie

On 2/18/2017 at 8:15 AM, baddog said:

Still haven't posted even one lie.

I am going to build a big wall, a big, big wall and Mexico is going to pay for the wall. (No, they are not)

I am going to drain the swamp ( he puts a bunch of Wall Street executives in his Cabinet) what about the working class?

My inauguration had the biggest crowd ever ( Roflmbo)

Obama left me a mess (smh)

I have done a lot of great things in a month. (what I say)

I am tired of typing.

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I am going to build a big wall, a big, big wall and Mexico is going to pay for the wall. (No, they are not)

I am going to drain the swamp ( he puts a bunch of Wall Street executives in his Cabinet) what about the working class?

I am tired of typing.

Big girl, a lot of these things are ongoing and cannot be considered lies unless he never comes through on them. Did you scrutinize Obama like this........heck NO!

Did you see the video? What did you think about the lying little twerp of a professor? No comment? What else is new? You are just like him. Lmao!

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

I am tired of typing.

Trump has already stated on multiple occasions he will use various ways of taxing Mexico to make them pay for the wall. I can see why you choose not to believe it, you have been lied to by your political heroes for so long that it is just ingrained in you.

Only a wing-nut Liberal can think it is totally acceptable to take millions upon millions of campaign donations from Wall Street executives, then call them "the swamp". I find it hilarious that you would actually make this statement, considering your full and public support of Hillary, when she was the recipient of the Wall Street millions. And only wing-nut Liberals consider successful businessmen "the swamp". This clearly illustrates the ineptness of the last administration. Career politicians worth squat when they are elected then amass millions of dollars comprise "the swamp". Speaking of that, how can a couple that's only had a career in politics be worth a half a billion dollars?

Trump and campaign said that his inauguration was the largest ever watched. When you include television and internet simulcasts, they are absolutely correct. This is comical to the point of hysteria that Liberals focus on the tiniest things to display their fake outrage, while ignoring the complete incompetence and deceitfulness of the previous administration. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Absolutely and undeniably fact.

Absolutely and undeniably fact.

Or is it you just can't think of anything for displaying your hypocritical and fake outrage.

I look forward to your next attempt at discrediting Trump. Every time I think the Liberals can't get any more hypocritical and comical, I am always proven wrong. Please keep the fake outrage coming.

20 hours ago, baddog said:

Reb, here's another TURD. This is a typical liberal wanting to spew his garbage but ducks and runs when asked to back it up. Lmao at this little twerp.

This is the hidden content, please

What a lick.  And you're right.  Big man in front of his students, but when an adult confronts him, he shows himself as a cowardly commie.

48 minutes ago, new tobie said:

With the money that this Trump administration is wasting we could aford free healthcare for those in need

Like the trillion dollar shovel-ready infrastructure package passed by the previous administration. You know, the administration that left us 20 trillion dollars in debt.

And I'm with baddog, please show where Trump is spending more money than Obama. What increases has he contributed to the budget? Or did you just float something in your head that you thought sounded good and tried to pass it off here as fact? Or more plausibly, which Leftist leader snookered you into formulating that thought?

8 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Like the trillion dollar shovel-ready infrastructure package passed by the previous administration. You know, the administration that left us 20 trillion dollars in debt.

And I'm with baddog, please show where Trump is spending more money than Obama. What increases has he contributed to the budget? Or did you just float something in your head that you thought sounded good and tried to pass it off here as fact? Or more plausibly, which Leftist leader snookered you into formulating that thought?

Snookered....I like that. Lol