HYPOCRITS

new tobie

19 minutes ago, Big girl said:

What lies, are you kidding me? Oh, I forgot, they are ALTERNATIVE FACTS.

Ok, so you learned a new phrase, now point out the lies. While you're at it, I'm still waiting on my list of Obama accomplishments that make him one of the greatest presidents of all time.

9 hours ago, REBgp said:

So are you outraged?  If so, where you outraged when Obama did it?  If Trump golfs more than Obama, I'll be outraged!

It's not "that" Obama golfed. It's "when" he golfed.......like immediately after denouncing the beheading by isis, and during the Louisiana floods, which of course Bush was condemned as being even late or accused of causing.

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

It's not "that" Obama golfed. It's "when" he golfed.......like immediately after denouncing the beheading by isis, and during the Louisiana floods, which of course Bush was condemned as being even late or accused of causing.

Great point I'd forgotten.  Yes, when the poo hit the fan in the Oval Office, it never got on him.  He was on the course.  Of course.

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Yep, no reason for him to show his face about important American matters. Oops, he never did. Sorry, he did show up the one time for the cop and college professor and had a brewsky. What a leader.

Just saw a hilarious thing I wanted to post, but got formatted.  I'll simply write it out.

To many of our liberal brethren are suffering from this:  TURD  -  Trump Unaceptance and Resistance Disorder.

36 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Just saw a hilarious thing I wanted to post, but got formatted.  I'll simply write it out.

To many of our liberal brethren are suffering from this:  TURD  -  Trump Unaceptance and Resistance Disorder.

Reb, here's another TURD. This is a typical liberal wanting to spew his garbage but ducks and runs when asked to back it up. Lmao at this little twerp.

This is the hidden content, please