Huntington VS #1☆Silsbee☆ 1st Round

Who That

Hmm.  Decisions.  The good: I'm off work Monday.  The bad: weather forecast for Houston is thunderstorms, 100% chance of rain.  The weather forecast for Livingston is heavy thunderstorms.  Do I want to risk driving in all of that to watch what will probably be a lopsided victory?  I don't know.  I've made similar trips like this before, and I may do it again.

43 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Hey no look,  I have already seen a "Bring on Silsbee" and a "Silsbee if you are #1 in the state prove it".  Good to look forward to it but better not pull the Tigers tail too hard!!

Yep!  Huntington on Twitter already talking noise!  Why do these teams what to Poke the Sleeping Tiger lol 

5 hours ago, ST413 said:

Hey no look,  I have already seen a "Bring on Silsbee" and a "Silsbee if you are #1 in the state prove it".  Good to look forward to it but better not pull the Tigers tail too hard!!

ST, you know not to believe stuff you read on the internet.  Lol    I follow most of those players and haven't seen any smack. 

16 minutes ago, no-look said:

ST, you know not to believe stuff you read on the internet.  Lol    I follow most of those players and haven't seen any smack. 

"@SilsbeeTigerss if your really #1 in the state prove it!! "

This is on one I can send you in a message but won't put it on here.  I saw it myself.  Now that's as harsh as it gets other than "bring on Silsbee". Nothing wrong with either of those. I believe I also saw him say he has never played a number one and looks forward to it.  Just good CLEAN fun.  But like I said don't tug too hard you may get bit.