Beaumont Ozen 66 Galveston Ball 32/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, JustUs said:

In the spirit of fun and good sportsmanship Remember November 12,2016...Hint hint 2 things happened that day...Good luck to both teams tonight...

Always in the spirit of fun and sportsmanship. Hmmm. November 12, 2016?  The day BH lost to Legacy Christian and one awesome player, Alexis Morris, scored the vast majority of their points? JustUs, come on man....that was last year...lol. BH is in the 3rd month after that loss and in the quarterfinals.

Hoopster BH is not undefeated. And legacy did beat them in a tournament with no Bigs. They pressured their guards and made charlie run more than she wanted to tiring her out by the 4th quarter. U have to get their guards out their comfort zone so charlie Can try to beat u by herself. She can get flustered. 

4 hours ago, rc2182 said:

I agree ,3 months ago Ozen were figuring out their team as well, since then they have been on a roll, and have figured out their strengths and weakness Ozen 62-BH -58.

Lol....Ozen by 4?  In several hours, we shall see.  Sincerely, I hope both teams bring their "A" game. It may benefit the winner for the challenging games ahead. Good luck! 

5 hours ago, JP greatest shooter said:

Hoopster BH is not undefeated. And legacy did beat them in a tournament with no Bigs. They pressured their guards and made charlie run more than she wanted to tiring her out by the 4th quarter. U have to get their guards out their comfort zone so charlie Can try to beat u by herself. She can get flustered. 

I feel ya, but that loss remains mind-boggling to me, particularly so as you are describing it....lol.  Should the circumstance repeat itself, that's easily countered by teammate(s) stepping up.  A double or triple team means 1 or 2 players are unguarded. This may be the night where a player(s) only averaging low single digits, hit Ozen for 15-20 pts.

Tiring out....lol. Don't get me started. Hopefully, we will use our timeouts and not bring any home with us.  Best of luck!

On 2/21/2017 at 0:19 PM, JP greatest shooter said:

I think you fell asleep at that game.. smh!  Charli scored 42 points and had over 15 rebounds!   Tired, when!!!!!!  Since that game... they have all realized that they all have to score with her digits. They have been too!  Many weapons on that team.  Go BH!