Beaumont Ozen 66 Galveston Ball 32/FINAL

WOSgrad

On 2/18/2017 at 9:30 PM, Hoopster-007 said:

Yeap. You guys got the match-up you desired. Congrats!

Junior forward 6'5" Charli Collier UConn verbal committ previously ranked #1 as a sophomore now ranked #7 as a junior in the recruiting class of 2018 is the real deal...She won the bronze medal this summer with Team USA at FIBA U17 world championships in Zaragoza,Spain...The match-up will be a monumental challenge...However to be the best you must play the best...It's no secret the road to Region3 finals passes through Barbers Hill...Lady Panthers will bring it and leave it all on the court...

4 hours ago, JustUs said:

Junior forward 6'5" Charli Collier UConn verbal committ previously ranked #1 as a sophomore now ranked #7 as a junior in the recruiting class of 2018 is the real deal...She won the bronze medal this summer with Team USA at FIBA U17 world championships in Zaragoza,Spain...The match-up will be a monumental challenge...However to be the best you must play the best...It's no secret the road to Region3 finals passes through Barbers Hill...Lady Panthers will bring it and leave it all on the court...

Met her last Friday night. Please update the score if you attend. My Wife & I are on a Cruise, but I have Internet capabilities. Lol

#keepingupwithmyPanthers

14 hours ago, JP greatest shooter said:

Lol thank u sir. Double Charlie with ur bigs. And make their guards play out of their comfort zone. It can b done. 

JP, do you honestly believe that no other team has doubled Charli with their bigs or attempt to make our guards play out of their comfort zone...lol?  That's the poison I anticipate. ;-)