70% Of Illegals...

Reagan

4 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Since our country is in record debt, and the left wants illegals to get Govt assistance, then every time we add an illegal on Govt assistance, we take an American off Govt assistance.  That way the debt is not increased, and since most on Govt assistance are on the left, I doubt they'll mind losing their Govt benefits.  Does that sound about right?  

they would probably want to keep both since this is one of there ways of getting votes.....indirect enslavement

2 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

they would probably want to keep both since this is one of there ways of getting votes.....indirect enslavement

Oh no doubt.  I was merely looking at it from an economic perspective.  Also, I wonder how long those on Govt assistance would want illegals coming in if they were losing their place at the teat.

2 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Ironic, we were posting similar messages at the same time.  Yes, I'll take a hard worker from Mexico, and we can give Mexico an able bodied person that has been on welfare his/her whole life.

and it would be a wake up call of survival.  I ve lived in rural mexico....rough place to live.  Nothing like living in a 3rd world country to make you thankful.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Ironic, we were posting similar messages at the same time.  Yes, I'll take a hard worker from Mexico, and we can give Mexico an able bodied person that has been on welfare his/her whole life.

This would be one way to get Mexico to pay for the wall. If we started sending all of our interminable welfare recipients to Mexico they would build the wall themselves.

8 minutes ago, Englebert said:

So how are Indians not immigrants? (I'm assuming you mean American Indians and not people from India.)

And who did the Indians steal this land from?

You have evidence that somebody was here before the Indians.  Please let us know. The Smithsonian would like to know that.

3 minutes ago, westend1 said:

You have evidence that somebody was here before the Indians.  Please let us know. The Smithsonian would like to know that.

Do you have evidence there wasn't?

And there is plenty of evidence of people living in the current United States thousands of years ago. Do you have evidence the people that left these clues are the same Indians to which new tobie is referring?

3 minutes ago, westend1 said:

What are you claiming?  That the indians tobie is referring to have no claim to land?   Again.  LOL

I asking him why he thinks the Indians own this land. What legitimate claim do they have? Laughing at the question leads me to believe you assume that the only humans that inhabited the current United States are ancestors of what we call Native Americans today. Who are these people? Where did they come from? Are they the original and sole owners of this land? Did they steal this land from a more native race of people? Can you answer any of these questions?

Ill ask this again.....a question to which I have never received a response....

Please name a country which has never been conquered by an outside force or internal revolution which resulted in the "rightful" landowners being overthrown. Remember, those illegal aliens you want to let overthrow the rightful landowners in this country were conquered by the Spanish, so they are not the rightful lnadowners of Mexico. Shall I continue? Thanks, I won't wait.

On 2/18/2017 at 8:52 AM, new tobie said:

Everyone an immigrant unless they are indian

We have a legal process in order for anyone to come to America.  It's the illegals that give normal citizen problems.  As I've always said:  If one is OK with this law breaking then what else would one be OK with?  Or, another way to look at it -- what law breaking would one be against?  If one says breaking some laws are OK and some are not OK, well, then, wouldn't that make one a hypocrite?

On 2/18/2017 at 0:26 PM, westend1 said:

"whatever reason"?   Tell us what the reason was?    

Let's say....I had a birthday....And pertaining to another post of yours.......NO...I doubt serious I would still drive...sure, I'd find the best way to help my family......you seem to draw a line at "anything short of stealing" Why is that? the law is the law...not to mention, that coming here illegally and taking form of benefit is in fact stealing...be it a form of welfare or even if you actually work for it.......you are stealing "an opportunity" from a legal resident or worse an AMERICAN.

In addition to all of the reason I've given and others......one of my biggest beefs with this topic is assimilation......you see foreign flags everywhere during protest and/or even celebrations......and days dedicated to holidays  that aren't even "Mexican" holidays not that would matter...... May 5th is equivalent to Texas Independence Day.....the entire US does not recognize and/or celebrate that day...so why would we recognize a Mexican State independence day in ......perhaps they should put more focus on JULY 4TH...

2 hours ago, CraigS said:

Let's say....I had a birthday....And pertaining to another post of yours.......NO...I doubt serious I would still drive...sure, I'd find the best way to help my family......you seem to draw a line at "anything short of stealing" Why is that? the law is the law...not to mention, that coming here illegally and taking form of benefit is in fact stealing...be it a form of welfare or even if you actually work for it.......you are stealing "an opportunity" from a legal resident or worse an AMERICAN.

In addition to all of the reason I've given and others......one of my biggest beefs with this topic is assimilation......you see foreign flags everywhere during protest and/or even celebrations......and days dedicated to holidays  that aren't even "Mexican" holidays not that would matter...... May 5th is equivalent to Texas Independence Day.....the entire US does not recognize and/or celebrate that day...so why would we recognize a Mexican State independence day in ......perhaps they should put more focus on JULY 4TH...

The Mexican flag waving makes no sense to me.  As I've said before, if the US was so bad I had to leave, I'll be Toledo Bend Dam if I'd be waving an American flag in my new country.  Imo, it only accomplishes one thing, it shows me how stupid the flag wavers are.