Possible HJ vs Silsbee 2nd round game

BADSANTA

roll the ball out and let them play!  It sure as heck wouldn't be an easy on for the Hawks but I guarantee they will be very prepared  and confident to play. both teams better not focus too much on this game too quick. Get out of round one then focus on each other. I wish this game could still be the regional championship! great atmosphere and it would mean much more basketball played from both teams! good luck to both Make setx proud

1 hour ago, Barney Fife said:

roll the ball out and let them play!  It sure as heck wouldn't be an easy on for the Hawks but I guarantee they will be very prepared  and confident to play. both teams better not focus too much on this game too quick. Get out of round one then focus on each other. I wish this game could still be the regional championship! great atmosphere and it would mean much more basketball played from both teams! good luck to both Make setx proud

Exactly one opponent at a time, no need to even bring up possible matchups later on now....FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS.

7 minutes ago, MBaller#1 said:

Yes it definitely is 1 game at a time and focus on the upcoming opponent that's in front of you but I have been through pleanty of heartache through the years no matter how good you are it is very tough to get to state . Tigers have a great shot at winning it all so good luck and I know the facilities that we need to stay away from and lufkin is definitely one and 2nd round perhaps hj the Sutherland connection lol possible trouble at east chambers. Bmt, Mont belviu, or channelview, have been good to silsbee.

Silsbee has never lost a game at East Chambers.

Have lost at Barbers Hill, Beaumont and Channelview.