Bridge City at #1 ☆Silsbee☆

tennisbc

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Game will be broadcast tonight.

Senior Night

Six seniors: Bruce Newton, Calvin Tyler Jr., Trajan Harris, Willie Jones III, Michael McCain and Chris Thomas.

A very, very talented six that will be missed next year both on the basketball court and football field.

I agree these Seniors will be missed.

Don't see the Tigers being able to put a fresh 5 on & take 5 off the court against 6A / tough 4A teams next year.

Silsbee will still be a force with Devon McCain, Jordyn Adams, Braelon Bush & Kalon Barnes returning.

Not sure if Tyler, Martin, Adonis, Bass or Jones will fill the 5th starting spot.

If the returning Silsbee Tigers improve in the off-season they will make it to state next year. I think Dallas Lincoln will be hurting the most after this season with Kortrijk Miles, Jeremiah Whitaker, Tacorian Jones & more leaving.

6 hours ago, Tiger05 said:

I think Dallas Lincoln will be hurting the most after this season

Some 4A team in all of Texas will probably rise up. Somebodie's 6'3" post will have a tremendous growth spert.   That is usually how it goes. That's why it is so hard to win state.  The team may already be on the scene now and we just haven't recognized them yet.