#TrumpLiesMatter!!

BLUEDOVE3

55 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Mexico is paying for a wall(well now we will pay for it).   Repeal Obamacare in first week(well, it might not be until 2018)   Drain the swamp(except everybody he hires is wall street or big money supporters)           Stop Iran and North Korea from developing weapons(but they fire off a few missiles just to show him up)  Prosecuting Hillary(changed his mind I guess)   Oh, and LOL on the birther business.

Mexico is paying for the wall. Trump said many times on the campaign trail that he would have Mexico pay for the wall. When questioned how the payment would be made he said that he has different options on forcing Mexico to pay. I, like most people, never took him to say that Mexico would pay for the initial construction. So that is not a lie.

Repeal Obamacare. I'm pissed that it hasn't been repealed by now. He is caving into to hands of the whiney Liberals demanding replacement at the same time as repeal. Again, I'm pissed and want it repealed immediately.

Drain the swamp. Draining the swamp IMO means getting rid of career politicians and replacing them with people that have real world experience. Attaboy for Trump on this one.

Stop Iran and North Korea from developing weapons. We don't know what Trump is doing on this front. He did say he would rely on his top Generals.

Prosecuting Hillary. I'm just as pissed about this one as the delay in repealing Obamacare.

And the birther issue was brought up by Hillary's presidential campaign in 2007 when running against Obama. She owns it. Trump hired people to investigate, then after the investigation said he had no evidence of Obama being born in Kenya. He then later, on several occasions, brought the issue back up. So if you want to mock him on that issue, I'm fine with it and even agree with you. But no lives were lost or even hurt, which makes it frankly just a partisan attack. The Liberals want to attack Trump on this issue but let Hillary's Benghazi scandal slide in one ear and out the other with no resistance in-between.. 

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Mexico is paying for the wall. Trump said many times on the campaign trail that he would have Mexico pay for the wall. When questioned how the payment would be made he said that he has different options on forcing Mexico to pay. I, like most people, never took him to say that Mexico would pay for the initial construction. So that is not a lie.

Repeal Obamacare. I'm pissed that it hasn't been repealed by now. He is caving into to hands of the whiney Liberals demanding replacement at the same time as repeal. Again, I'm pissed and want it repealed immediately.

Drain the swamp. Draining the swamp IMO means getting rid of career politicians and replacing them with people that have real world experience. Attaboy for Trump on this one.

Stop Iran and North Korea from developing weapons. We don't know what Trump is doing on this front. He did say he would rely on his top Generals.

Prosecuting Hillary. I'm just as pissed about this one as the delay in repealing Obamacare.

And the birther issue was brought up by Hillary's presidential campaign in 2007 when running against Obama. She owns it. Trump hired people to investigate, then after the investigation said he had no evidence of Obama being born in Kenya. He then later, on several occasions, brought the issue back up. So if you want to mock him on that issue, I'm fine with it and even agree with you. But no lives were lost or even hurt, which makes it frankly just a partisan attack. The Liberals want to attack Trump on this issue but let Hillary's Benghazi scandal slide in one ear and out the other with no resistance in-between.. 

Grab um let this issue slide also!

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Grab um let this issue slide also!

What issue? There were six issues in my post. Please clarify.

And do you feel like an internet tough guy by referring to Trump in that derogatory fashion? It doesn't bother me, but I kinda feel sorry for you if childish antics is all you have. 

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

What issue? There was six issues in my post. Please clarify.

And do you feel like an internet tough guy by referring to Trump in that derogatory fashion. It doesn't bother me, but I kinda feel sorry for you if childish antics is all you have. 

Hillary is old friend that he pardoned, he never planned on doing anything after he won the election. HYPOCRITE

18 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I'm beginning to feel sorry for Trump, but that's just my liberal upbringing. Without using any common sense, you people voted for a man who is totally unqualified for the job. His sentence structure is about at a 6th grade level, he's a Birther, and Devos (sp?). I rest my case. But I'm going to have to lay off Trump a little. This guy is digging his own hole for the whole world to see.  

I think I will get more enjoyment reading this forum as some of yall will try and justify his actions.

You people elected the most unqualified, until this point, TWICE.  Where did that get you?

50 minutes ago, Englebert said:

What issue? There were six issues in my post. Please clarify.

And do you feel like an internet tough guy by referring to Trump in that derogatory fashion? It doesn't bother me, but I kinda feel sorry for you if childish antics is all you have. 

He calls him grab um because he thinks Trump grabbed women on their crotches. How come no lawsuits? Meanwhile, Hillary is a proven passenger on the Lolita, but no response from Tobie as usual.

All the Trump bashers on here are blacks that are boo hooing because their boy Obama is ranked the worst of all time. The only way to even that out, to them, is to attack this white guy, and that would be their only reason, at every turn. Children will be children...

I don't know about the rest of you, but my 401k has gone up roughly $5 grand in a matter of a few weeks. Thank you President Donald Trump.

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

He calls him grab um because he thinks Trump grabbed women on their crotches. How come no lawsuits? Meanwhile, Hillary is a proven passenger on the Lolita, but no response from Tobie as usual.

All the Trump bashers on here are blacks that are boo hooing because their boy Obama is ranked the worst of all time. The only way to even that out, to them, is to attack this white guy, and that would be their only reason, at every turn. Children will be children...

I don't know about the rest of you, but my 401k has gone up roughly $5 grand in a matter of a few weeks. Thank you President Donald Trump.

I now have no doubt that you are a racist idiot.   Come at me, bro.  

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Lol.  My retirement went up 300k under obama.  Does he get the credit?  Nash says he doesn't 

9 minutes ago, westend1 said:

I'm not, not that it matters

The ones bashing trump ,Dove and Tobie, and the starter of this thread are black. That's not racist, that's a fact. None of them ever had any type of investgation into Obama's rulle, but Trump hasn't been in office for a month and they are going over him with a fine tooth comb.

When Obama was president, I was told several times that I didn't like him because he was black. Totally not the case, but a racist remark (according to you) nonetheless. Where was your anger then and your racist idiot remark?

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

The ones bashing trump ,Dove and Tobie, and the starter of this thread are black. That's not racist, that's a fact. None of them ever had any type of investgation into Obama's rulle, but Trump hasn't been in office for a month and they are going over him with a fine tooth comb.

When Obama was president, I was told several times that I didn't like him because he was black. Totally not the case, but a racist remark (according to you) nonetheless. Where was your anger then and your racist idiot remark?

You can maybe show me the posts you are talking about(unless you made it up).  Not sure you ever said that you had to be black to be critical, but if you did, I probably called you a racist.  I guess we could go back and check.  But, you really need to reread your post and tell me if it seems racist.