Silsbee 2 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Also, let's bring this to light. It seems that LC-M players were tweeting today that they were going to get Silsbee players suspended. Well, mission accomplished.

I am being told that Devon McCain, Calvin Tyler and Jordyn Adams will be suspended for Friday night's game at WO-S.

And if they were tweeting that out their coach needs to take care of those players! That's uncalled for

6 minutes ago, One4All said:

It actually started before that..J.A.pushed a player in the face..

No that was all in the sequence.  Players as pushing And shoving Jordan for two possessions and I didn't see it but was told helifted his knee up under Jordan while he was in the air.  That's when Jordan reacted and the player threw a punch.

13 minutes ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

#3 for LCM pushed #5 for Silsbee in the back of the head. #5 turned around squared up got thrown a punch at and then #0 for LCM ran and threw a punch. #5 then threw the punch and everyone ran on the court. More Silsbee players were playing peacemaker than anything. No need to include names. Hate to see such a good game end like that. 

This was exactly what I was told by several folks in attendance.

21 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Also, let's bring this to light. It seems that LC-M players were tweeting today that they were going to get Silsbee players suspended. Well, mission accomplished.

I am being told that Devon McCain, Calvin Tyler and Jordyn Adams will be suspended for Friday night's game at WO-S.

If that's all being suspended SILSBEE will still have: 

Harris, Bush, M McCain, Barnes & Newton to start next game

Not to mention Willie Jones III should be coming back soon

I still like Silsbee's chances vs. WOS even with those suspensions 

13 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

This was exactly what I was told by several folks in attendance.

Silsbee has been the instigators in plenty of games this season but this was not one of them. They remained calm and collected until they reached their boiling point. Hard to blame them but hate to see it happen. 

I am not surprised by some of the instigat-ing (ors).   My main problem with Silsbee is when you are top dog, you are going to have some teams/kids who are going to try and get you off your game and do things they shouldn't because they feel overmatched and have nothing to lose.  You have to rise above it and ignore the nonsense.  And officials have to nip that crap in the bud.  My 2 cents.  And I would have a tight leash on twitter as a coach...

2 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I am not surprised by some of the instigat-ing (ors).   My main problem with Silsbee is when you are top dog, you are going to have some teams/kids who are going to try and get you off your game and do things they shouldn't because they feel overmatched and have nothing to lose.  You have to rise above it and ignore the nonsense.  And officials have to nip that crap in the bud.  My 2 cents.  And I would have a tight leash on twitter as a coach...

AMEN!!

3 minutes ago, One4All said:

I know what happened I wawhinnyingjust as I was there when Sils bee and West Orange Played, but everyone in attendance seems to overlook what happened there,, Silsbee guards have to be as good as they are without all the excessive hand check to the face......

What hand checks to the face!? Let the refs make the calls and stop instigating and whinning!!

8 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Twitter is already warming up with great stuff:

This is the hidden content, please

Now that is some funny stuff right there lol 

Even on LCM's best day you know they can't even come within 30 points of beating the Tigers when the 4th Q ends

3 minutes ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

Actually a patriots fan. Read the rest of my post though before commenting. 

I'm just commenting on the fact that you said SILSBEE will not win state.

How about you let the rest of the season play out.

Unless you're like others that just want to write them off .

8 minutes ago, Tiger05 said:

Twitter is already warming up with great stuff:

Now that is some funny stuff right there lol 

Even on LCM's best day you know they can't even come within 30 points of beating the Tigers when the 4th Q ends

And what was the score when this broke out lmo. And yes bro this is some funny stuff LMO... OW BY THE WAY Silsbee " District Champions.! :)