Silsbee vs LC-M 2/7/17

Who ya got tonight, as LC-M welcomes the #1 State Ranked Silsbee Tigers into the Bear Cave?

Game is scheduled for 7:30pm and will be broadcast locally on KOGT 1600 AM radio.

LC-M comes in with it's only district loss from the previous meeting with Silsbee. Can LC-M slow down this juggernaut Silsbee team? I expect LC-M fans to show up to support their boys as they clinched their first 20 win season in over 10 years under the guidance of First-year Head Coach Brad Jeffcoat.

Meanwhile, Coach Sigler seems to have his Tigers primed for another run at the State Tournament. This is a very good Silsbee team who has no problem scoring in bunches, quickly and has hit 100+ points dang near every game.

Anyone want to weigh in on the outcome for tonight's game?

4 hours ago, KWall98 said:

WOW, that is a lot of points. Is LC-M is the only one to hold them under 100 (99pts) in district?

First off LCM didn't hold anything to nothing the last time we played. The Silsbee Tigers did what we always do in a big lead we take our foot off the gas a little. 

5 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Maybe so.   But most expect 50-60 pt victory.  I predict the game won't be as close as some Bear fans expect ;)

2-0, game was as close as I expected.....lol j/k.

I hate that things went down like they did. Silsbee has a great thing going and LC-M's Coach Jeffcoat is really trying to build his program into something to be proud of, when things like this happens it is just "black eye" for both teams, no matter who threw the first punch/second punch/last punch.

4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Yes, for some time.  Similar to Davis taking over for Sutherland at HJ.  Was a no-brainer and he's doing a great job. First 20 win season for the Bears in over a decade and that schedule was no cupcake. 

I didn't notice the first game but knew he looked familiar tonight.