TYFA

navydawg31

So I was informed several teams in the area are forming for tyfa league. A mid county gators team like old glory times. And a Beaumont Bullfrogs. I know there is a Orange Colts team and a PA little Titans. I was hoping someone had information on it would love to get my boys in it so they can see competition outside stjfl and grow into better football players 

• 2 weeks later...

There is a TYFA League Team in Beaumont. The name is SETX Oilers. Also there is another New Team that will play in the SYFL (Snoop Youth Football League) the name is SETX Cardinals. I believe the Cardinals will be reaching out to all Southeast Texas Youth. Check out both of their Facebook pages

On 2/20/2017 at 8:53 PM, proudpvdad1972 said:

There is a TYFA League Team in Beaumont. The name is SETX Oilers. Also there is another New Team that will play in the SYFL (Snoop Youth Football League) the name is SETX Cardinals. I believe the Cardinals will be reaching out to all Southeast Texas Youth. Check out both of their Facebook pages

good.  about time people pull out of SJFL.  Wish Port Neches and Nederland would.

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 8:53 PM, proudpvdad1972 said:

do not know much about the team playing in Snoop league, SETX Oilers from what I hear are the ones who

left Bulls because all the kneeling drama. STJFL probably happy some teams are dropping out.

photo.php?fbid=10211405578155920&set=gm.

The Southeast Texas Oilers is the Beaumont chapter of TYFA. We're now accepting registration online for ages 4-13. No weight limit and no zone restrictions. Ages as of 8/1/17. We are accepting applications for coaches and board members as well. Head on over to www.setxoilers.com and check it out. For more information you can email [email protected] or join our FB group Southeast Texas Oilers. We want coaches who are all about the kids. No daddy ball, no favorites. We Are Oiler Proud!

On 2/6/2017 at 8:35 AM, Raider24 said:

Same here on being interested in some info.

The Southeast Texas Oilers is the Beaumont chapter of TYFA. We're now accepting registration online for ages 4-13. No weight limit and no zone restrictions. Ages as of 8/1/17. We are accepting applications for coaches and board members as well. Head on over to www.setxoilers.com and check it out. For more information you can email [email protected] or join our FB group Southeast Texas Oilers. We want coaches who are all about the kids. No daddy ball, no favorites. We Are Oiler Proud!

• 2 weeks later...

Snoop Youth Football League (SYFL) SETX Cardinals will be having early bird registration on tomorrow March 11, 2017 at Rogers Park 1455 Dowlen Rd. Bmt, Tx from 12pm to 4pm. The SETX Cardinals are open to all Southeast Texas. Ages are from 5 to 13, Tackle only. All are invited evne if you are curious and just want information about the team and League. Come on out and see us. SYFL is a National Level League with top competition in the US and Texas. Also come like our Facebook and Twitter Pages for information also, SETX Cardinals. We are not an AAU Team. Hope to see you there.

• 6 months later...