BISD Forensic Audit results

Bigdog

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Waiting on Soulja's rebuttal.

Exactly. Where is he? If this was NISD he would be all over it. Guess they have to sell pot and have a gun in their possession.

Could it be that a certain smiling electrician could be prosecuted? Get that big dog too. Stealing from an entire community is unforgivable. 

It's funny...  After all the aligations, all the audits, all the false prosecutions, and many moons later, they're still trying to pin stuff on Thomas.  

And just as expected, the detractors are still here.  

I just figure if he was guilty, he wouldn't been convicted and arrested...But now, almost 6 or 7 years later, we're still talking about Dr. Thomas...  And ironically enough, mention of the stadium arises.  Seems typical.  

So now, once again, let's see how this pans out...

43 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It's funny...  After all the aligations, all the audits, all the false prosecutions, and many moons later, they're still trying to pin stuff on Thomas.  

I just figure if he was guilty, he wouldn't been convicted and arrested...But now, almost 6 or 7 years later, we're still talking about Dr. Thomas...  And ironically enough, mention of the stadium arises.  Seems typical.  

You know in your heart he is guilty. I wonder why you take his side in a terrible crime but decide to start a post about a pot possession in Nederland? I can figure it out.

26 minutes ago, baddog said:

You know in your heart he is guilty. I wonder why you take his side in a terrible crime but decide to start a post about a pot possession in Nederland? I can figure it out.

Lol.  'in my heart'.  C'mon now.  I'm just saying, if he was guilty, it wouldn't been brought to the forefront by now.  They did an investigation already with a fine tooth comb and still nothing.  

But sorry to disturb you about the Nederland thing, but hey, whatever...

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lol.  'in my heart'.  C'mon now.  I'm just saying, if he was guilty, it wouldn't been brought to the forefront by now.  They did an investigation already with a fine tooth comb and still nothing.  

Really, you have to have a heart to feel the pain of the people ripped off by that administration. You sound glad that he has gotten away with it so far.....a real civic minded individual. The Nederland report does not disturb me. I was trying to point out your ulterior motive for such a post....and I am right.

Still didn't answer my question.

I didn't take his side.  I'm staying facts...  Facts states tjaybhes innocent despite the fine tooth combing.  

The Nederland case is also a fact.  

And I have a real heart.  If you've looked on previous posts concerning the BISD stuff, I applaud it when they find the culprits and get them out of there.  The idiot at the West Brook Booster...  The jackass at Central Booster.  The dumb arse teacher at Ozen, ect.  

12 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm not sure how you can read the summary of the audit and come away with any opinion other than he's guilty.  They may not be able to prove it, at least to the point of criminal prosecution, but he ripped off the district and the community, abused his power, and cheated those who he was hired to represent and protect, namely the African American community.  It amazes me that people still jump to defend him. 

38 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I'm not sure how you can read the summary of the audit and come away with any opinion other than he's guilty.  They may not be able to prove it, at least to the point of criminal prosecution, but he ripped off the district and the community, abused his power, and cheated those who he was hired to represent and protect, namely the African American community.  It amazes me that people still jump to defend him. 

The really bad thing is that some of the people that were on the board that allowed all of that to go on will probably be re-elected back onto the school board in May.

2 hours ago, bigdog said:

The really bad thing is that some of the people that were on the board that allowed all of that to go on will probably be re-elected back onto the school board in May.

In a time of reason, no way.  But nowadays, might happen, but I surely hope not.

• 3 weeks later...
On February 6, 2017 at 6:09 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Thomas has a doctorate, which implies he's of above average intelligence.  If he's guilty, which it sounds like he could be, I'd think it'll be very difficult to convict him.  That would account for him not being charged thus far, if he is guilty.  And if he goes to trial, I wouldn't want to bet on conviction.  Jmo.

52 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Thomas has a doctorate, which implies he's of above average intelligence.  If he's guilty, which it sounds like he could be, I'd think it'll be very difficult to convict him.  That would account for him not being charged thus far, if he is guilty.  And if he goes to trial, I wouldn't want to bet on conviction.  Jmo.

I've seen some smart people get convicted...  So that don't mean a thing.  He probably haven't gotten convicted because maybe, just maybe he used common sense and didn't do anything wrong to get convicted.  

18 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I've seen some smart people get convicted...  So that don't mean a thing.  He probably haven't gotten convicted because maybe, just maybe he used common sense and didn't do anything wrong to get convicted.  

Yep, a lot of smart folks get convicted.  But in this case, there's always a bunch of fish in the barrel.  The smarter fish are tougher to shoot.  They camouflage themselves under the not so smart fish.  I'm not saying he's guilty.  All anyone has is suspicions and a news story.  But even if he is, all the other folks will obfuscate his investigation.  Time will tell.

2 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Yep, a lot of smart folks get convicted.  But in this case, there's always a bunch of fish in the barrel.  The smarter fish are tougher to shoot.  They camouflage themselves under the not so smart fish.  I'm not saying he's guilty.  All anyone has is suspicions and a news story.  But even if he is, all the other folks will obfuscate his investigation.  Time will tell.

Great post and well understood.

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:11 AM, bullets13 said:

same way they defend obama