Dallas Cowboys 2017

38 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Quote issues.  A rb can't make this much of a difference.  Maybe the coaching staff needs to be looked at.  Prescott struggling, maybe last year was an anomaly.

Offensive line hasn't been good since the Giants game. Yes, unfortunately a RB can make a huge difference. I won't list them. Secondary is the pits. No QB pressure. Shall I continue? A call that would not have won us the game, but the body slam of Witten with no flag is unforgivable.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I was messing with you 

I know. It's ok though because I have never waivered from my team. I work with guys who wait to see who is winning and go with them. I can't do that. Love the Boys or hate them, they have some loyal fans.

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

I know. It's ok though because I have never waivered from my team. I work with guys who wait to see who is winning and go with them. I can't do that. Love the Boys or hate them, they have some loyal fans.

My team blows. Have blown for many many years. Went on a run in the 90's. 1 historic season in the 70's.