Dallas Cowboys 2017

39 minutes ago, king said:

Demarco Murray gonna be a great RB for Tennessee.  Glad we have a person that conducts hisself on and off the field

It will be appealed and reduced.  Goodell won't win this one against Jerry.  I've never seen someone suspended like this with no proof or evidence.  The police dropped the case because he had text from her saying she was going to set him up unless he paid.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ty Cobb said:

Please don't try to compare the texans and the COWBOYS. The COWBOYS are better in every possible way, players and coaches!!!

And you wonder why people dislike cowboys fans... As a texans fan, I give the cowboys nothing but props for playing well and beating an opponent that has given them trouble for the past few seasons, but you are truly delusional if you think the texans are as bad of a team (especially defensively) as they were today. I'm sure the stress of worrying about their family and loved ones while one of the worst natural disasters in the history of this country hit their city had nothing to do with them looking flat.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Chill dude!  Did you read the post?  Did I say the Texans were better?  NO I didn't, so relax.  Typical Cowboys fan is what you are.

I would be the typical Cowboys fan. I try to pull for both Texas teams but there is so much hate for my team it makes it difficult. I have always dreamed of a Texas Superbowl. Came close with Bum.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I would be the typical Cowboys fan. I try to pull for both Texas teams but there is so much hate for my team it makes it difficult. I have always dreamed of a Texas Superbowl. Came close with Bum.

I didn't direct that towards you.  I wasn't comparing the two franchises at all, but you have those fans that think there team is always the best, even though they go 8-8 and miss the playoffs.  I think most fans of other teams are quick to point out their team is bad, when they actually are.  The Texans are going to struggle to win 5 games this year.  Cowboys looked good, but as you said, the play calling at times was iffy.  Cobb misconstrued my reply as comparing the franchises.  Therefore, I referred to him as typical.  As for me and you, no problems.

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I didn't direct that towards you.  I wasn't comparing the two franchises at all, but you have those fans that think there team is always the best, even though they go 8-8 and miss the playoffs.  I think most fans of other teams are quick to point out their team is bad, when they actually are.  The Texans are going to struggle to win 5 games this year.  Cowboys looked good, but as you said, the play calling at times was iffy.  Cobb misconstrued my reply as comparing the franchises.  Therefore, I referred to him as typical.  As for me and you, no problems.

I understood the comparison. We should all pull for each other unless we play. Texas against the world. I kinda like that.