Super Bowl - Pregame Thread

After the first half, I gave up on the game.  Then my son called and said Pats were driving.  Switched back and saw Pats score and they were still down 8.  What a finish.  Biggest comeback in Super Bowl history, and first overtime.  First 3 Qtrs were hoo-hum, but that fourth, that was exciting.  Final 34-28 Pats.

i have to say, Brady has my vote as the best all time, although there's arguments for others.  But in winning those 5 SB's, he's only had 1 Pro Bowl receiver that I can think of, Randy Moss.  Most of his receivers have been castoffs, and guys you wouldn't even remember their names.

10 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Fun fact?   You know one thing both of Atlanta's Super Bowl teams have in common?  A starter from Bridge City.  Good luck to Matt Bryant and RIP to the late, great Shane Dronett.  

Shane Dronett was a beast.  Now that you mention it I do remember hearing he had passed away. RIP.

Atlanta did exactly what you are not supposed to do when Brady is down.....give him life with a turnover and quick score. Then, the onsides kick that you do nothing with at mid field. Drive and kick a FG would have been enough. Atlanta truly had them beat. You have to play 4 quarters against Brady because that is when he is his best.