DNC Chair Candidate Bashes Whites

Hagar

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Sit back and listen to Big girl, westend, and bluedove holler that Pubs are the biggest racist group out there.  They need to take a long hard look at the party they support.

They have to, they are out of plays. And when I say "they" I am not talking about the African American race. I am talking about a select few ignorant Americans. Sad I have to clarify the use of the word "they", but that is the world "they" created.

Please, will one of our liberal posters explain to me why this post is wrong?  Big Girl?  Westend1?  Hey, I'm not trying to put you down, I just want to know how the liberal mind can read something like this, and still vote democrat.  It's obvious from the remarks, and the actions, that they promote racism, and pit folks against each other.  How do you rationalize that?

This is the hidden content, please

33 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Please, will one of our liberal posters explain to me why this post is wrong?  Big Girl?  Westend1?  Hey, I'm not trying to put you down, I just want to know how the liberal mind can read something like this, and still vote democrat.  It's obvious from the remarks, and the actions, that they promote racism, and pit folks against each other.  How do you rationalize that?

This is the hidden content, please

Don't hold your breath waiting on an answer from either of them.  

People on the right, only see and hear what they want to see and hear.  There is plenty of stupidity in the form of comments being generated by Trump and his followers, but you choose to ignore that.  Instead you search for something from the 'other side' to stew over.  The whole presidential campaign was like that, on both sides.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

People on the right, only see and hear what they want to see and hear.  There is plenty of stupidity in the form of comments being generated by Trump and his followers, but you choose to ignore that.  Instead you search for something from the 'other side' to stew over.  The whole presidential campaign was like that, on both sides.

The "both sides do it" argument is astonishingly short-sighted and delusional. The volume of Liberal lies, blinders and petulance displayed by the Liberals completely overshadows anything by the Right. To even suggest the "both sides" argument is laughable. In basketball terms, the score would be 127-6, and some try to focus on the fact that both teams actually scored. And if you want to know how I arrived at that score, look up the number of Conservative vs Liberal organizations targeted by the I.R.S., which many on the Left tried to claim as "both sides" being targeted. And don't forget to count the amount of "safe spaces" needed after the Trump victory versus the amount required after the worst president is U.S. history won re-election.

43 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Trump lies constantly.  He is delusional and so are many of his followers.

Just the same ol' same ol' by the Left. We are used to it...and frankly immune by now. I'm sure there is an empty safe space somewhere that is in need of a occupant. I'm assuming that's where a third of the Democrat congressmen went during Trump's inauguration.

And as BS Wildcats asked, name some of the lies. And please give your armchair psychological analysis as to why you think Trump and many of his followers are delusional. When giving your rationale, please articulate the differentiating aspects between Trump/fans versus Hillary/fans. I'm highly interested in reading this critique.

He lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration, he lied about the birth certificate,  He just lied about his order to ban refugees and travelers is working out nicely.   Meanwhile major airports around the country and around the world are shut down.  He's a fraud.  But...I don't expect any of you here to see it.

10 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

He lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration, he lied about the birth certificate,  He just lied about his order to ban refugees and travelers is working out nicely.   Meanwhile major airports around the country and around the world are shut down.  He's a fraud.  But...I don't expect any of you here to see it.

I now understand your use of the word delusional...although a bit misguided and misdirected. Is it true that delusions lead to fake outrage, while simultaneously enabling the inner power to overlook poignant lies perpetrated by Obama and Hillary? Does a delusional state of mind create an internal safe space in which scope and scale are defined by the letters "R" and "D"?

53 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

What does the size of a crowd have to do with policy?  Hillary started the birth certificate mess, Trump just ran with it.

On January 29, 2017 at 6:58 PM, Kountzer said:

Trump lies constantly.  He is delusional and so are many of his followers.

Sorry Kountzer, but after 8 years of Obama's lies, Trump isn't even in the same league.  Actually, I've been cognizant of Presidents since Eisenhower, and I've never known any administration to lie, or mislead the public as much as Obama's.  From the get go with ACA to the end with Hillary and Lois Lerner, the whole eight years was a cluster fudge.  That's just my opinion.

14 hours ago, REBgp said:

Sorry Kountzer, but after 8 years of Obama's lies, Trump isn't even in the same league.  Actually, I've been cognizant of Presidents since Eisenhower, and I've never known any administration to lie, or mislead the public as much as Obama's.  From the get go with ACA to the end with Hillary and Lois Lerner, the whole eight years was a cluster fudge.  That's just my opinion.

The real boogie man is not the Left or Obama.  It is none other than The Pope, and the jesuits who work for him and set him up.   All this left/right jibber jabber is there to keep you occupied while they set up a new world order.