2017 CFB Texas A&M Aggies

UTfanatic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is the hidden content, please

Official: Texas A&M University Director of Athletics Scott Woodward has relieved Head Football Coach Kevin Sumlin of all duties effective immediately. Assistant Coach Jeff Banks will serve as interim head coach.

30 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Official: Texas A&M University Director of Athletics Scott Woodward has relieved Head Football Coach Kevin Sumlin of all duties effective immediately. Assistant Coach Jeff Banks will serve as interim head coach.

I think Banks uses this bowl game as a resume builder and takes head job at a lower tier school.  

there was no reason sumlin and A&M should have least won 10 games every year . manziel  started the curse of the qb's there  and they cant get double digit wins since he has left campus  . i mean they had all these gatorade players of the year that were qb's wanting to come there . i really thought kenny hill would play his whole career there but he couldnt handle that post manziel hype and he got caught up in his own hype. but to his credit now he is playing for the big 12 championship . then kyler murray i still dont know what happened with this to this day , but i thought he would have a dynamic career with the aggies taking over from hill . the irony of this is that both ex A&M QB'S (murrary on the sidelines) will be facing one another with a big 12 title on the line and possible playoffs.  just think what could have happened if they stayed at college station ?  murray is in the kings seat next year and with rodney anderson who is playing as good as  any running back in the country right now should dominate big 12 again in 2018  . kyle allen lost his job at houston to king from manviel which is why i mentioned murray first instead of allen cause kyler  was going to start that bowl game but he quit or left the team (still dont get that ) allen couldnt get his job back much like in A&M . its a shame within a 2 to 3 year frame the top qbs in the country go to college station and now none of them are there and now sumlin is gone . i still wonder what happened there could  someone fill me in ? 

• 1 month later...

Jimbo’s Offensive Staff 

isnt Turner the coach responsible for Women’s Clinic blunders???

My memory isn’t as good as it used to be.

If I have never lived it, harder for me to remember. 

I remmember when tamu went coed, it was directly responsible for shutting down “The Greatest Little Whorehouse in Texas”