Beaumont Central 80 Beaumont Ozen 66/FINAL

WOSgrad

My first time seeing Ozen this year...  Let me say this..  this game could've easily been a central win by close to 30.  Ozen is VERY small this year.  Their best 2 players are 5'4" and 5'7" respectively.  The other go to guy is a little taller...  Maybe 5'11".  Central bailed them out by jumping and swatting for balls instead of just standing there with their hands up.  

Central's best players are tall and are great shooters. 

Central will finish the first half of district undefeated.  The second meeting, I see a similar score unless Ozen plays the 6'6" kid on the bench (Bluit) to give them size.

4 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Actuallly 5'5 & 5'9 & 6'2..lol... but Central did what they were supposed to do. First half of district is complete on the second half. 

Good to see that each of those young men grew...  5'4" to 5'5" , 5'7" to 5'9",5'11" to 6'2".  Kids must've drank plenty of milk over the summer...

C: Jakobe Dill20, Jaylon Williams 19, Byron Arceneaux 17, Mason Senigaur 7, Calvin Rice Jr. 6, Jordan Senigaur 4, Jacolby Veazie 3 (So), Anthony Green 2 (So), Kason Harrison 2 (Fr)
O: Courtland Pender 27, Tyler Broussard 12, Derrian Jones 12, Trevonte Reed 7, Justin Pleasant 2 (Fr), Brandon Garrett 2, Glenn Bibbins 2 (Fr), Jarius Johnson 2