Jan 27th

HOTROD309

Woodville should be a contender for the district title, although Central Heights always has a tough squad and will begin as the favorite. Woodville returns 8 starters and only lost 1 player who got significant playing time. That, along with expriencing the playoffs last season and the hiring of one of the better coaches in this area, should set them up for a very nice year. 

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:07 PM, STiger85 said:

Just seen the 7 day forecast. Looks like Friday Jan. 27 the lows will be in the 30's and the highs will be in the 50's. Typical Southeast Texas baseball weather. TigerNation!!!

When my friends are whining about how warm it is at Christmas, I always remind them that our cold weather doesn't hit until baseball season starts. And here we are!

7 minutes ago, MoFo said:

If I am going to Florida for vacation, the second my wheels hit the road heading there, I am on vacation.... According to UIL Baseball practice can officially begin today. 

This is the hidden content, please

UIL don't know jack!!

Baseball doesn't start till basketball ends. March 14th!!!!

On 1/25/2017 at 4:44 AM, JWB said:

This will be my Son's last 1st Highschool practice. Bitter sweet...Where did the time go? If you have a freshman ballplayer at your house, tell them to enjoy their highschool ball, because it flys by...Good Luck this season BC CARDS!!!

Mine is trying out today.  Hes nervous but I told him he will be fine. Cant wait to see some GCM baseball action.