4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Time to let them all in!  Two of this year's class should help pave the way. 

Clemens, Bonds, McGwire, Sosa etc were the greatest of their era.  Everyone was doing it(including Bagwell imo) and they were the greatest.  The MLB made more money on that era than any before or since.  Let them all in and try to keep it from happening in the future.  

Pete Rose should be in also....

26 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Clemens, Bonds, McGwire, Sosa etc were the greatest of there era.  Everyone was doing it(including Bagwell imo) and they were the greatest.  The MLB made more money on that era than any before or since.  Let them all in and try to keep it from happening in the future.  

Tried to find something I disagreed with in this post.  Couldn't ;) 

8 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Clemens, Bonds, McGwire, Sosa etc were the greatest of their era.  Everyone was doing it(including Bagwell imo) and they were the greatest.  The MLB made more money on that era than any before or since.  Let them all in and try to keep it from happening in the future.  

Interesting discussion on Mike and Mike this morning. Bagwell admitted using Andro during a time it was not illegal. He never tested positive afterwards. Clemens, Bonds, and McGwire (along with A-Rod, et al) all got caught using after PED's were banned by the MLB. 

I agree with the argument that PED's do not make you a better ball player and therefore these guys SHOULD be in the HOF. I also understand why they will take longer to get there.