Anti-American Releases!

Reagan

21 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

The left has shagged arse from this forum!!  Seeking counseling, I would presume.

And many of them were talking about how much material Trump was going to provide them. I was expecting a non-stop barrage.

With Obama coming unhinged and trying to be a history revisionist about his presidency through his adolescent and absurd claims, I guess they are too embarrassed to get on here and try to defend him. If I was a Liberal I'd be in hiding too. The Liberal hate and hypocrisy is currently on full display. For some reason I feel absolutely no empathy for them.

With all of Obama's (and Bill's) pardons and commutations, I think this power should be stripped from the President. I've been advocating this for years. I think a President or Governor should only have the ability to order a new trial. (I would be willing to go as far as saying he can only order a new trial at his personal expense.) One thing I'm unsure about is what happens to people who were convicted under a law that gets changed. TVC, hopefully you can help out here. If a law is enacted, a person is convicted under this law, then the law is repealed, I'm assuming that the person's sentence remains unchanged even though the law is now non-existent. If this is correct, I can see where the President or Governor should have some power to pardon or commute the sentence of these people. Other than that, I can't see a need for anyone to have full pardon or commutation power.

Unfortunately a president cannot reinstate a criminal conviction once it has been commuted or a full pardon. 

Fortunately (and hopefully) Trump by executive order and the Republican led Congress can undo Obamacare and most of the nonsensical orders including not enforcing current immigration law. Then we will have a president whose legacy will be almost completely undone in less than half a year after he leaves office. He will be historical as the first minority president but irrelevant after you get past that fact.