Obama Commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning(treason)

5GallonBucket

I have absolutely 100% confidence that Obama's motive for commuting Manning's sentence is 100% political. He knows this will spark outrage from the Right, in which the Leftist media will spin as evidence that the Right hates Transgender people...while ignoring the true fact that the Right hates traitors. If Manning was just a normal white guy he would have never received this commutation. Manning is just a pawn in Obama/Liberal's game of "divide and conquer". This is just more proof he is the worst president in American history.

13 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I have absolutely 100% confidence that Obama's motive for commuting Manning's sentence is 100% political. He knows this will spark outrage from the Right, in which the Leftist media will spin as evidence that the Right hates Transgender people...while ignoring the true fact that the Right hates traitors. If Manning was just a normal white guy he would have never received this commutation. Manning is just a pawn in Obama/Liberal's game of "divide and conquer". This is just more proof he is the worst president in American history.

I could not agree more. +1

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

I agree 100%.  And I'm not referring to you, but to other comments I've read on various types of social media, when I say that the right is playing right into his hand.  I've seen a lot of righties attacking his sexual orientation instead of acts, which were more than deserving of his original prison sentence. Based on what I've seen, the lefty media will have plenty of ammunition, which is a shame. 

4 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I agree 100%.  And I'm not referring to you, but to other comments I've read on various types of social media, when I say that the right is playing right into his hand.  I've seen a lot of righties attacking his sexual orientation instead of acts, which were more than deserving of his original prison sentence. Based on what I've seen, the lefty media will have plenty of ammunition, which is a shame. 

True but the rught played right into both his and Hillary's hand all last year. They assumed that rhetoric like Trump was spitting out was certainly landslide sweeps for the Dems. All of them severely underestimated the anger in this country. 

Trump is a horrible politician. Polls showed Hillary would win big. The right wingers played right into the Dems strategy........ and won one of the most stunning election victories in US history. 

Then the spin from the left continues even today. I saw one of the nominees for the DNC say yet again, we just aren't getting our message out. Well yeah, they are and it is a losing strategy. They can't see forest for the trees. 

2 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

True but the rught played right into both his and Hillary's hand all last year. They assumed that rhetoric like Trump was spitting out was certainly landslide sweeps for the Dems. All of them severely underestimated the anger in this country. 

Trump is a horrible politician. Polls showed Hillary would win big. The right wingers played right into the Dems strategy........ and won one of the most stunning election victories in US history. 

Then the spin from the left continues even today. I saw one of the nominees for the DNC say yet again, we just aren't getting our message out. Well yeah, they are and it is a losing strategy. They can't see forest for the trees. 

Oh, I don't think they'll accomplish anything by riling up the snowflakes, it's just going to be really annoying reading about it for the next two weeks :)

I've said this before, and I am not saying it because he is a Democrat, but because I truly believe this based on his actions/inactions. Obama does not like America. A traitor was elected president. He is absolutely loving making decisions like this because he is "sticking it to the man". He is an absolute disgrace to this country. 

Obama's legacy

1. Obamacare (fail)

2. Discredited law enforcement across the country, while legitimizing criminal behavior.

3. Enhanced the growth of ISIS.

4.Cared more about Islamic Terrorists than American people.

5. Opened the borders and killed the working class of America.

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

I've said this before, and I am not saying it because he is a Democrat, but because I truly believe this based on his actions/inactions. Obama does not like America. A traitor was elected president. He is absolutely loving making decisions like this because he is "sticking it to the man". He is an absolute disgrace to this country. 

Obama's legacy

1. Obamacare (fail)

2. Discredited law enforcement across the country, while legitimizing criminal behavior.

3. Enhanced the growth of ISIS.

4.Cared more about Islamic Terrorists than American people.

5. Opened the borders and killed the working class of America.

And makes Richard Nixon look like a choir boy.

I'm curious as to her explanation of Obama going after reporters, especially James Rosen of FoxNews (who had his and his parents phones wire-tapped) and AP reporters among others, in an attempt to figure out the source of leaks of confidential material, but commutes the sentence of an admitted traitor who stole over 700,000 documents and gave them to WikiLeaks. And many have said that these documents lead directly to the death of Americans.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article, a quote from Obama: "As Commander-in Chief, I believe we must keep information secret that protects our operations and our people in the field. To do so, we must enforce consequences for those who break the law and breach their commitment to protect classified information. But a free press is also essential for our democracy. That's who we are, and I'm troubled by the possibility that leak investigations may chill the investigative journalism that holds government accountable."

So Obama thinks that punishing those that leak confidential material is paramount to the security of the nation, but pardons a man who stole and had published over 700,000 classified documents. It is clear that Obama's choice to employ the "divide and conquer" strategy takes precedence over the security of the United States of America. Personally I think this is grounds for impeachment and a long stay in Leavenworth. Obama could share a prison cell with Manning.