Post Modernism on steroids

jv_coach

Every generation looks at the previous generation as being out of style. Every generation looks at the next generation as uneducated idealists without the wisdom of age. 

That is just the way it is from each of our perspectives. 

With that in mind, we are raising a bunch of brain dead idiots ..... that you could probably rob them over the telephone by saying you are in another state but have a gun pointed at the telephone and the bullet will travel to you so you'd better put $500 on your porch and not call the police.  

8 hours ago, REBgp said:

Well, I've seen several interviews on college campuses lately, an five come to this conclusion.  If I had a business and needed to employ someone, I'd add, recent college graduates need not apply.

Agree Reb, but that is discrimination. Everyone has a "right" to work.......WRONG!!!!

Didn't they run across anyone who would tell this guy to get the hell out of their face? It would be my first response. We need more middle finger responses.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Agree Reb, but that is discrimination. Everyone has a "right" to work.......WRONG!!!!

Didn't they run across anyone who would tell this guy to get the hell out of their face? It would be my first response. We need more middle finger responses.

Or, though a little crude, What da intercourse is wrong with you?  Or, if you'd rather be a little more polite, You're goofy as a road lizard.   I guess baddog, what we saw on that video is the result of complete and total PC metamorphosis.  

What bothers me the most is the thought of an all out attack on America by ISIS, China, or Russia, and we put M16's into the hands of these people.  If Trump wants to make America great again, Everyone goes in the military for one year (even 6 months) after graduating high school.  I'm confident an Army Drill Instructor would give these kooks a dose of reality.