How 'Bout Dem Cowboys?!

Whipped everyone they played except the Giants, which they lost two games by a total of 4 points. Even the Pack at their place. How many teams do that? Yeah, they aren't any good. Some people confuse confidence with being cocky. Look at the video I posted about Dak Prescott called "Finish the Fight"......says it all.

How 'bout your team?

15 hours ago, baddog said:

Whipped everyone they played except the Giants, which they lost two games by a total of 4 points. Even the Pack at their place. How many teams do that? Yeah, they aren't any good. Some people confuse confidence with being cocky. Look at the video I posted about Dak Prescott called "Finish the Fight"......says it all.

How 'bout your team?

Won a playoff game this year.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

And in the end, that much better record got you just as far.  

Gotta love the Cowboys haters, especially delusional Texan fans.    You got that far because you play in the worst division in the NFL and beat a third team rookie QB in his first start.   If Carr had been playing or you were playing the Chiefs or Steelers it would been another first round exit.  LOL.  How is that high dollar QB working out for you?

Coming from an unbiased onlooker of this conversation (I do not have an interest in either team), it is laughable to even compare those two teams. The Cowboys are on a completely different level. That said, 80% of Cowboy fans are just as delusional. Those 80% make is difficult for others to hold a sports conversation with them.  Dallas had major flaws. I called the GB last week when nobody wanted to really talk about it.Their defense is atrocious. As I said last week, IF GB comes out and jumps on them early, it will be a long shot to win. Granted, they made it a good game. Dallas made their living feeding Zeke and dominating time of possession to hide the defense. Overall, it was a great game and was happy to see Dak lead the offense to multiple scores to get Dallas back in it. Good year Dallas

PS. Please stop with the "this call, and this call killed us". Don't be an 80%er, be the 20%. 

1 hour ago, bigdog said:

Gotta love the Cowboys haters, especially delusional Texan fans.    You got that far because you play in the worst division in the NFL and beat a third team rookie QB in his first start.   If Carr had been playing or you were playing the Chiefs or Steelers it would been another first round exit.  LOL.  How is that high dollar QB working out for you?

Will not disagree with anything you said.  Texans would have never beat Oakland with Care playing.  As for Assweiler, Rick Smith needs to be run out of town for that.  So now who is taunting, I just answered a question.  Bet there was not a Texan fan that said they would beat the Pats.  Not delusional.

44 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Multiple delusional Texans fans have referenced their "playoff win" and their preseason win over the cowboys as proof that they have a better team :)

It's a shame that the biggest highlight of the Texans' season was the cowboys not advancing further than them in the playoffs.

Bet not one Texan fan on here said they were better.  You're grasping there.

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

Coming from an unbiased onlooker of this conversation (I do not have an interest in either team), it is laughable to even compare those two teams. The Cowboys are on a completely different level. That said, 80% of Cowboy fans are just as delusional. Those 80% make is difficult for others to hold a sports conversation with them.  Dallas had major flaws. I called the GB last week when nobody wanted to really talk about it.Their defense is atrocious. As I said last week, IF GB comes out and jumps on them early, it will be a long shot to win. Granted, they made it a good game. Dallas made their living feeding Zeke and dominating time of possession to hide the defense. Overall, it was a great game and was happy to see Dak lead the offense to multiple scores to get Dallas back in it. Good year Dallas

PS. Please stop with the "this call, and this call killed us". Don't be an 80%er, be the 20%. 

The defense must have gotten some stops for us to tie the game after trailing 21-3. If I see a bad call (I see them on both sides all game long) and I believe that it was the game changer, you will hear from me. That INT would have sent it to overtime at least. 

I am not delusional. Tell me a game we lost to a bad team. I don't even count the last Eagle's game.

9 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Last time I looked, I didn't see dak or zeke making many tackles. Unless Dallas fixes what's broke on the other side of the ball, it's gonna be the same ole thing.

Me either. We can't seem to keep our pass rushers off the weed. We will have Jaylon Smith ready to go next season and he is a beast. Our offense is set and has depth. Carr possibly retiring (move Brown in his spot) and Claiborne injured again, CB could be a concern, but we can concentrate on defense. Pass rush from the front four is what we need most of all.

Bottom line is we didn't take care of business vs GB. The lack of an effective pass rush, piss poor DB play ,and bad clock management cost us that win. One thing is for sure...Dak and Zeke proved they can play with anybody in the league. Hopefully JJ and company will address our defensive personnel issues over the off season. We'll be back even stronger next season!    Stay tuned in Haters!!!

17 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Bet not one Texan fan on here said they were better.  You're grasping there.

I've been dealing with it on facebook for three days.  "We won when we played y'all".  "At least we won a playoff game." (See your above post).  "We made it as far as y'all".  Etc. etc. etc.

While all are true, they're all oversimplifications that don't take into account the fact that A) y'all beat us in a meaningless preseason game  B) you backed into the playoffs in the worst division in the league, and then got to face a third string qb making his first career start and C) you wouldn't have even made the playoffs in the NFC