The Countdown!

Reagan

10 minutes ago, REBgp said:

But Obama is foxing things up as much as he can.  Ordinarily, I wouldn't have a problem with this, but right before the half wit leaves office?  Somethings rotten in Denmark, err, make that Washington DC.

This is the hidden content, please

Trump will make Norway and Poland pony up for the support. I see no problem with that. 

11 minutes ago, REBgp said:

But Obama is foxing things up as much as he can.  Ordinarily, I wouldn't have a problem with this, but right before the half wit leaves office?  Somethings rotten in Denmark, err, make that Washington DC.

This is the hidden content, please

I just heard he let more terrorist go from Guantanamo.  Question:  If any one of them kills any American in the future, can B. Hussein obama be held liable? 

4 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I just heard he let more terrorist go from Guantanamo.  Question:  If any one of them kills any American in the future, can B. Hussein obama be held liable? 

Some earlier releases have already joined their own forces and killed people. Their blood is on his hands but he doesn't care. He should be held accountable.

16 minutes ago, baddog said:

Some earlier releases have already joined their own forces and killed people. Their blood is on his hands but he doesn't care. He should be held accountable.

Anytime an American is killed by one one of his releases, the family of the killed should sue B. Hussein personally.  That would keep him tied up in court.  At least he wouldn't be able to agitate any communities!