Tomlin Caught Calling Patriots A-holes

15 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I tend to agree with Tomlin.  And Belicheat is the King A-hole with whiny boy Brady a close second.

First, I've watched zero NFL This year, primarily because the NFL (Commissioner) did nothing when Kapertwit kneeled during the National Anthem.  It may be his right as a citizen, but not as a representative of the NFL.  

Okay, that said, I found the article funny because even though the Patriot organization may be A-holes in many folks opinion, including Tomlin's, the fact that the gist of Tomlin's talk was to not give the Patiots any ammunition on Social Media, and reiterated by Roethlisberger, with background agreement from some Steelers, and All-Pro Wide Receiver Antonio Brown was recording it all on Facebook live, deserved a laugh.  From the article, Brown was focused on the large number of viewers he had, and not on the speech by Coach Tomlin, and Roethlisberger.  I bet Coach T tore Brown's buttocks up.  And you can bet that clip will be played to the Patriots, in the locker room prior to the game.  Ammunition?  Brown gave them ammo and the gun - funny stuff.