Texans vs Pats

Texans have a defense (#1 without Watt) that can slow down Cheater Brady. Would like to see Brady on his butt several times. Gotta watch the untimely hits because Brady wins ALL of them. Gotta wonder if Osweiller can string together a two game performance. Last week was the best I have seen Texans play.....period.

1 hour ago, king said:

They played a broken Raiders team with no Carr. That team gave up week 17.

Cook was taken way earlier than Dak Prescott and I admit that he sucked buckets. Oakland was supposed to have a great defense, but the Texans were able to score. Pats probably win, but I just like seeing Cheater Brady getting legally hit.

6 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Osweiler sucks!!  Hopkins wide open over the middle.  Throws late and high for the pick.  If the reports are true about O'Brien being pissed because he had no say so in signing Osweiler, I don't blame him if he leaves.

Assweiler missed that throw by 10 feet.  That was just bad. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Texans came up from 14-3 and made it a game. You can't kick FGs and beat Brady. The turnovers were there but didn't capitalize. Not sure where you go with your QB situation.

Cut his ass!  With a decent QB, the Texans defense played good enough they could have won.  Bob McNair and his flunkies, Rick Smith, are laughing stocks over the Osweiler signing.  And poor old O'Brien is the one trying to clean up their screw-up.  Bottom line: Osweiler is terrible and would not start for any other team in the league.