Silsbee 98 Orangefield 61/FINAL

WOSgrad

The Silsbee Tigers begin 22-4A district play tonight as they travel to Orange County to take on the Orangefield Bobcats.  Joe Sigler's Tigers, 17-5 on the season, wrapped up their pre-district schedule on Tuesday with an 81-51 win over Hardin-Jefferson.  Meanwhile, the Bobcats, 8-10 on the season, finished up their pre-district season with a 66-53 loss to Huffman Hargrave.

Join Mike Sanchez for all of the action from Bobcat Gymnasium in Orangefield beginning with the pregame show at 6:20 pm followed by the scheduled tip off at 6:30 pm by clicking play on the following player:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Silsbee Tiger Basketball on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!

3 minutes ago, ST413 said:

They all are going to. I like getting home early but don't like such an early start. Get off work and come straight here and less than a minute left in the jv game.

Silsbee is currently not fielding a freshmen team.  That accounts for their 6:30 starts.

6 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Right I know that but without a freshman team it also leaves the option of starting the jv at 5:30 or even 6 and still having the varsity start at 7 or 7:30.

I completely agree.  The 6:30 start creates a scramble for several people, including me and Mike!

I agree..  that 5:00 or 5:30 jv start time is horrible on my schedule...  They should just stay adherent to the schedule that's been posted since the fall prior to school.  Many of us parents have put our work schedules, class schedules, and other children's extra curricular activities around this Silsbee schedule or 4:30 freshman time, 6 jv time, and 7:30 varsity time...  Just sucks.  Off of my soap box now...