Eating to Much Salad Bad for You

Hagar

Forgive me my salad, veggie, vegan eating friends.  I do eat an occasional salad myself, but meat is my primary food source.  And heaven knows, the "Food Police" have been ragging on meat for many years.  Actually, the reason it's bad, you get to much copper.

This is the hidden content, please

I love these always, among us, new scientific claims..... given by one person. Oh yeah, (always in the article) you can find further information in my book.

Sorry, I just sold the Brooklyn Bridge a couple of days ago but just acquired Mount Rushmore so make an offer.....

11 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I love these always, among us, new scientific claims..... given by one person. Oh yeah, (always in the article) you can find further information in my book.

Sorry, I just sold the Brooklyn Bridge a couple of days ago but just acquired Mount Rushmore so make an offer.....

Lmbo.  I think eggs is the all time winner.   Bad for you - good for you - bad for you - good for you.   No telling how many times.  Coffee has been back and forth also.  For more information read my book, "Pork Fat Will Make You Healthy" :) 

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Lmbo.  I think eggs is the all time winner.   Bad for you - good for you - bad for you - good for you.   No telling how many times.  Coffee has been back and forth also.  For more information read my book, "Pork Fat Will Make You Healthy" :) 

The healthiest eating people will not get out of here alive. I guess they will die of good healthy but die they will..............

I guess I'd better sell my new copper coated non-stick pans. 

9 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Eat what you want...don't lay on the couch...the greatest generation proved that.

Having my behind glued to my lazy boy recliner doesn't count as, getting off the couch I guess.  I'm doomed.  I know we pass our DNA to our families, but how my G'son runs the 800M is an anomaly.  His G'pa, in his heyday, always thot 100 yards was as for as the human body could run.  I sued the Army for cruel & unusual punishment for all the running we did.  It got threw out of court.