Packers @ Cowboys

1 hour ago, no-look said:

That drive killing personal foul penalty on #19 on Dallas for being in the huddle and not taking place in the play was a new one for me. Not saying it wasn't the right call just never seen that before. 

I have never seen that called ever.  Still a great game.  Dallas shot themselves in the foot a lot early.   

Dallas is a young team.  They need to seriously go after a pass rusher that can pass a piss test and they will be right back in it next year.  

12 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I have never seen that called ever.  Still a great game.  Dallas shot themselves in the foot a lot early.   

Dallas is a young team.  They need to seriously go after a pass rusher that can pass a piss test and they will be right back in it next year.  

Totally agree. I saw a GB player in the huddle and he left for the sidelines.....no call.

The three man rush killed us. The PI call on the way overthrown pass that we intercepted killed us too. Cowboys played come from behind and almost pulled it off. This young team will only get better.

Based on what I've figured out reading Facebook posts tonight...

What Dallas fans are excited about at the end of the season: 

1. Our rookie running back and quarterback look like franchise players

2. There was some improvement with the defense, and the state of our offense means we should get a lot of defensive help in the draft. 

3.  We won the division with a 13-3 record, and our rookie quarterback nearly led us to a win against an all-time great quarterback in his prime who's literally in the middle of the best 8-game stretch of his career. 

What texans fans are excited about at the end of the season: 

1. Their second stringers beat Dallas' second stringers in a meaningless preseason game.

2.  The Cowboys lost their playoff game.

7 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Based on what I've figured out reading Facebook posts tonight...

What Dallas fans are excited about at the end of the season: 

1. Our rookie running back and quarterback look like franchise players

2. There was some improvement with the defense, and the state of our offense means we should get a lot of defensive help in the draft. 

3.  We won the division with a 13-3 record, and our rookie quarterback nearly led us to a win against an all-time great quarterback in his prime who's literally in the middle of the best 8-game stretch of his career. 

What texans fans are excited about at the end of the season: 

1. Their second stringers beat Dallas' second stringers in a meaningless preseason game.

2.  The Cowboys lost their playoff game.

3. Texans fans hope Assweiler played bad enough to get cut.  Please!!!!