Packers @ Cowboys

27 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

How does the Cowboy Nation feel about the game this week. I wanted to Giants to win last weekend. Rodgers and that team are on fire, and Dallas may be looking at a shootout. 

Most of the game, Rodgers had all day to throw. He was camped out and roasting wieners. Could have smoked a cigarette if he wanted. Giants were dropping the ball all day. Cowboys play their game, we win.

37 minutes ago, baddog said:

Most of the game, Rodgers had all day to throw. He was camped out and roasting wieners. Could have smoked a cigarette if he wanted. Giants were dropping the ball all day. Cowboys play their game, we win.

I think it comes down to the Dallas D. If they can put pressure on Rodgers and keep him in the pocket, as well as the DB's playing a solid game in the secondary. If I am Dallas, I do not want to get into a shootout. They need to stick to their game and feed the Zeke. If Green Bay comes out hot, they can't panic and get away from their game. In the end, I think Dallas is too good. I would have much rather seen NY in this round, but it is what it is. 

I guess I'll be the 1st and only to say it. Dallas will not win this game. The Packers are hot. Dallas will struggle to slow down Rodgers and the offense, and I think it will begin to take the form of a shootout. In that event, I think the Packers win.

Commence verbal slaughter from Cowboy fan in 3....2.....1

20 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I guess I'll be the 1st and only to say it. Dallas will not win this game. The Packers are hot. Dallas will struggle to slow down Rodgers and the offense, and I think it will begin to take the form of a shootout. In that event, I think the Packers win.

Commence verbal slaughter from Cowboy fan in 3....2.....1

You are entitled to your opinion. I think the Cowboys get Zeke going. Protect Dak and it will start the machine. 

Cowboys 28

Packers 20