2017 National Signing Day Thread

UTfanatic

Figured, this could happen as a worst case scenario lol, but hey we got Carter An Gary and kept everyone else...Herman is use to low stars tho, so nothing new

As long as Coach O is At LSU tho, Will be hard for anyone in Texas to keep talent home , and losing seasons didn't help us this year

7 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Like I said before, a coach O was a A+ as far as recruiting goes, + he has good coaches around him...LSU is gonna Be Good

Coach O has always been in trouble for recruiting dirty also.  He doesn't have to do that at LSU, but once a cheater always a cheater.  

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

Just an absolutely terrible day for all Texas schools. Unacceptable to have this much talent leaving the state. 

Also this, aggy did pretty well with total rankings, but lots of filler in there with 27 signees.  We should all be ashamed of ourselves...I, for one, feel like I need to take a bath after watching this go down.  Embarrassing...

36 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Coach O has always been in trouble for recruiting dirty also.  He doesn't have to do that at LSU, but once a cheater always a cheater.  

He's a helluva recruiter.  Always has been.  His problem is the same as Charlie Strong.  We'll see how this plays out for the TIGAH FAMILEE!

7 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

If you want kids to stay in Texas, Texas schools must win!!

NSD will be better in 2018.

I got some chickens to bet on it!

I never an on ounce of the talent it would take to be a top Texas recruit. But I can say this, if I were my dreams would be to play for UT/ATM/ Baylor...my home state. I just don't have the desire to pull a Durant and chase the other stars. If these top Texas recruits would go to a Texas or ATM or Baylor, those schools would start winning. Take the easy way out and join the other 30 top 300 recruits at BAMA. 

17 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I never an on ounce of the talent it would take to be a top Texas recruit. But I can say this, if I were my dreams would be to play for UT/ATM/ Baylor...my home state. I just don't have the desire to pull a Durant and chase the other stars. If these top Texas recruits would go to a Texas or ATM or Baylor, those schools would start winning. Take the easy way out and join the other 30 top 300 recruits at BAMA. 

You can recruit all the 5 stars you want, if you don't develop them it doesn't matter.  

21 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Different era...Kids this generation have State pride, but they'd rather go else where to show it, specially in Texas, but we didn't help ourselves by having losing seasons