Awesome WOS factoid

WOS99

This has got to be one of the most ridiculous post of all time. I am a 112% true Mustang fan but it is stuff like this that turns other fan bases against us. Bragging on something that could not and would not ever happen. I really do not understand what your point is. Come to the real world man. Another words- IF my Aunt had nuts, she would be my Uncle.

I have an interesting fact.

WOS has never lost to The University of Alabama.  I know right!  At first I was like.. "surely WOS has been beaten by Bama at some point.  At least during the Nick Saban era.  Saban can beat anyone at least once."  So I googled it....sure enough.  The mighty WOS Mustangs have never lost a football game to the Crimson Tide!  Trust me...I'm as surprised as all of you.  Completely blown away.

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 2:09 PM, WOS99 said:

It wasn't meant as a brag, but as a comment on our ability to score via defense and special teams. I saw a similar one yesterday morning on ESPN about Alabama and wondered how our record would look. Some people...

Don't worry about the haters. They always have a smartarse comment. Don't let them shame you about being proud of our boys. They worked hard to accomplish what they did.

Tony Dallas

On 1/10/2017 at 8:21 AM, oldschool2 said:

I have an interesting fact.

WOS has never lost to The University of Alabama.  I know right!  At first I was like.. "surely WOS has been beaten by Bama at some point.  At least during the Nick Saban era.  Saban can beat anyone at least once."  So I googled it....sure enough.  The mighty WOS Mustangs have never lost a football game to the Crimson Tide!  Trust me...I'm as surprised as all of you.  Completely blown away.

Don't worry about oldfool, 99.  He is still feeling anal pain from the fact that Liberty did not expose WO-S as he had crowed about.

23 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Don't worry about oldfool, 99.  He is still feeling anal pain from the fact that Liberty did not expose WO-S as he had crowed about.

Not even worth an argumentative comment.  But your comment reminds me of a quote.

“A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.” 
― 
This is the hidden content, please

11 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Not even worth an argumentative comment.  But your comment reminds me of a quote.

“A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.” 
― 
This is the hidden content, please

First, you give yourself WAY too much credit in calling yourself a clever man.  Second, it was not a report, it is what you did.

21 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

First, you give yourself WAY too much credit in calling yourself a clever man.  Second, it was not a report, it is what you did.

You can pull up that thread and read every word if you like. I said after my initial comment that I didn't mean that they were exposed...I meant that a weakness was exposed.  Which it was.  Liberty moved the ball at will during that game..just missed a couple scoring opportunities and couldn't stop WOS from scoring.  Which is what happened.  They used their size to get yards and burn clock...and WOS wasn't prepared.  It wouldn't have happened again...and fortunately for them it didn't matter.  Because no other team they played used it to their advantage either.

None of that matters.  Here is what matters...this thread was absolutely ridiculous from the word go.  I made an equally ridiculous, and definitely sarcastic response....and a WOS fan gets insulted.  What a shocker.  I know this isn't a paying gig for you...but it's still pretty embarrassing for you (SETX Director/Manager) to be trying to degrade members of the very site that you are an "admin" of.  You do need to know...I literally couldn't care less.  Insults mean nothing to me.  Never have.  

I mean...come on.  Every member on here has already admitted WOS is without a doubt the best team in Texas in their respective classification.  And congratulated the team several times over for their accomplishments.  What else do you want?

But I will say that I'm truly sorry.  I'm sorry that the presidential election didn't go the other way....so that it may become a crime to say something that hurts someone's feelings.  But as it stands....I still get to say/type whatever I want (within the rules of this site).  You have 2 choices.  Read it, or don't read it.

5 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

You can pull up that thread and read every word if you like. I said after my initial comment that I didn't mean that they were exposed...I meant that a weakness was exposed.  Which it was.  Liberty moved the ball at will during that game..just missed a couple scoring opportunities and couldn't stop WOS from scoring.  Which is what happened.  They used their size to get yards and burn clock...and WOS wasn't prepared.  It wouldn't have happened again...and fortunately for them it didn't matter.  Because no other team they played used it to their advantage either.

None of that matters.  Here is what matters...this thread was absolutely ridiculous from the word go.  I made an equally ridiculous, and definitely sarcastic response....and a WOS fan gets insulted.  What a shocker.  I know this isn't a paying gig for you...but it's still pretty embarrassing for you (SETX Director/Manager) to be trying to degrade members of the very site that you are an "admin" of.  You do need to know...I literally couldn't care less.  Insults mean nothing to me.  Never have.  

I mean...come on.  Every member on here has already admitted WOS is without a doubt the best team in Texas in their respective classification.  And congratulated the team several times over for their accomplishments.  What else do you want?

But I will say that I'm truly sorry.  I'm sorry that the presidential election didn't go the other way....so that it may become a crime to say something that hurts someone's feelings.  But as it stands....I still get to say/type whatever I want (within the rules of this site).  You have 2 choices.  Read it, or don't read it.

You mad, bro? I thought by your pretty little Bertrand Russell quote that you NEVER said that (which even now you acknowledge you did.

Actually, I am quite happy about the results of the presidential election.  That and the Mustang's State Championship (which apparently bothers you for some reason) made 2016 a pretty good year.

As to your last paragraph, you shoot....I will shoot back.  You don't like the response you get?  Either stop the shots or deal with the response because it won't stop.

10 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

You mad, bro? I thought by your pretty little Bertrand Russell quote that you NEVER said that (which even now you acknowledge you did.

Actually, I am quite happy about the results of the presidential election.  That and the Mustang's State Championship (which apparently bothers you for some reason) made 2016 a pretty good year.

As to your last paragraph, you shoot....I will shoot back.  You don't like the response you get?  Either stop the shots or deal with the response because it won't stop.

Mad? lol.  Negative sir.  The quote is symbolic of a person taking a statement....and spinning it.

I'm glad you're happy about the election.  That makes 2 of us.  And what actual proof do you have of the WOS state championship bothering me?  Because there is none.

I don't see it as bragging, but rather an interesting fact from a highly successful season.  Yes we all know that it would not happen, but interesting none the less.  It also goes to the point of emphasis that Coach T and his staff place on all 3 phases of the game and the ability they have to score at any point and time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2017 at 10:49 AM, oldschool2 said:

Your one-trick team that "moved the ball at will" scored ONCE and got bounced by a team that WOS embarrassed the following week. MOST of the people who I talked to after the Liberty game chuckled about the fact that their only goal was to not lose by too much. They had no intention of actually winning. They were not in the top 5 of teams we played this year. Tell me, is it difficult to balance out your lack of actual wit with your delusions of cleverness, and does that juggling act cut into the time you need to cultivate douchebaggery? Or does the latter just come naturally?

On 1/22/2017 at 6:35 AM, WOS99 said:

Your one-trick team that "moved the ball at will" scored ONCE and got bounced by a team that WOS embarrassed the following week. MOST of the people who I talked to after the Liberty game chuckled about the fact that their only goal was to not lose by too much. They had no intention of actually winning. They were not in the top 5 of teams we played this year. Tell me, is it difficult to balance out your lack of actual wit with your delusions of cleverness, and does that juggling act cut into the time you need to cultivate douchebaggery? Or does the latter just come naturally?

I literally just laughed out loud.  "cultivate douchebaggery".. lol.  What a clown

On 1/11/2017 at 10:49 AM, oldschool2 said:

I have my doubts. A big red and white one.