Who played the toughest schedule?

AggiesAreWe

...and that's the argument that I was having every week with the wonderful folks of 'Smoketown, Tx' when the horrible coach or fire the coach rants were raining in the stands.  I told them that.  Newton, WO-S, and PN-G were state ranked and made the playoffs.  WO-S was the defending champs at that time...  And Bridge City put up insane numbers prior to the Silsbee game.  But I ' just don't understand'.  I was told that the job was over his head...  Blah blah blah.  Glad that this link supports what I've been telling numbskulls all season long...

23 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

...and that's the argument that I was having every week with the wonderful folks of 'Smoketown, Tx' when the horrible coach or fire the coach rants were raining in the stands.  I told them that.  Newton, WO-S, and PN-G were state ranked and made the playoffs.  WO-S was the defending champs at that time...  And Bridge City put up insane numbers prior to the Silsbee game.  But I ' just don't understand'.  I was told that the job was over his head...  Blah blah blah.  Glad that this link supports what I've been telling numbskulls all season long...

smh

Don't you rain down rants from the stands about Central's coach?

Pot, meet kettle.

7 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

smh

Don't you rain down rants from the stands about Central's coach?

Pot, meet kettle.

Yes, I do.  But it's obvious blunders I rant about.  I rant about repetitively foul ups that's occured for 4 consecutive years.  Silsbee's coach has only been coach for 1 season and first HC job and didn't do as bad as someone else I know.  

But you can refer to me as Pot. 

WO-S was getting a ton of uninformed smack talk towards them because of how so many teams were getting blown out by them so I posted my own algorithm of strength of schedule way back during the regular season on my site for a few weeks and Silsbee was #1 even before the playoffs began.

It took a while but eventually when Bridge City, Liberty and Kennedale started winning in the playoffs and WO-S kept destroying teams with better and better records that changed. WO-S didn't just play but handily beat eight 9+ win teams (some would argue Sweetwater wasn't handily, fine I'll give you that).

The WO-S wins were over a 14 win team (Navarro), a 13 win team (Sweetwater), two 11 win teams (Kennedale and Giddings), two 10 win teams (Bellville and Liberty) and two 9 win teams (Robinson and Bridge City).

• 2 weeks later...